HOW TO PLAY
PLAY MODE AND BALANCE
- You can play the game in either FUN or REAL mode.
- In fun mode, you are playing just for the fun of the score. In real mode, you are playing with money from your real money balance.
- Your balance is shown in the BALANCE box both in fun and real mode.
- This game is played with a fixed number of active paylines.
- The BET value, as shown on the 5 BET options, is the COIN value multiplied by the number of active paylines and a BET multiplier of 1, 2, 5, 10 and 20.
- Press COIN to determine your Coin value.
- Press one of the 5 BET buttons to begin your game.
- Click and hold one of the 5 BET buttons for continuous spinning. To stop the continuous spin session, release the BET button.
- Alternatively, holding the SPACE bar down will enable the continuous spin session at the highlighted BET value, for as long as the SPACE bar is held.
- When CONTINUOUS SPIN is on, some win animations and sounds are skipped, the reels spin faster and the game results are displayed faster.
pop-up Coin options.
Active Bet button.
Pressing this button will begin the game at the stake shown.
Alternatively, you may use the space bar.
There are 4 alternative Bet buttons.
Pressing any one of these buttons will begin the game at the stake shown.
toggles Autoplay ON/OFF.
toggles Turbo ON/OFF.
- Pressing the AUTOPLAY button switches AUTOPLAY Mode on or off.
- When Autoplay Mode is on, the game will play until you turn it off.
- When TURBO Mode is on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Pressing the TURBO button switches Turbo Mode on or off.
- Winning combinations start from the leftmost reel and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline.
- Paytable prizes are multiplied by the Coin value and the Bet multiplier, and are shown at the current stake.
- SCATTER wins are added to payline wins.
- Only the highest win pays on each payline.
- Coinciding wins on different paylines are added.
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information see the TERMS AND CONDITIONS section.
NOTE ON DISCONNECTION
- If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in to the casino again. Once you have reopened the game, you will be able to continue playing from the point where the game was disconnected.
NOTE ON MALFUNCTIONS
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- RTP (return to player): 94.5%.
Last modification date: 11/23/2021