Legend of Hydra
6-reel 15,625 Ways slot
To play the game:
- The entry screen displays the game’s features.
- Clicking the arrow buttons enables you to navigate between the pages.
- Press the PLAY button to start the game.
- Press - or + next to TOTAL BET to choose the total bet.
- Press the lightning bolt button to activate TURBO MODE, making the reels spin faster. Pressing the button again ends the TURBO MODE session.
- Press the SPIN button to spin the reels with the current bet.
- During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into ■. Clicking ■ ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- In the case of a winning spin, the WIN field displays the accumulating winnings.
- 3 or more symbols anywhere on consecutive reels from left to right trigger a win.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Wins are multiplied by the coin value. The coin value is the total bet divided by 40.
- The BONUS symbol is an exception of these rules.
- The reels are spun automatically in autoplay.
- To display the list of options, put the cursor over the AUTOPLAY button and then select the number of spins to be played automatically.
- Autoplay can also be set to UNTIL FEATURE, which will spin the reels until a new Hydra Feature is unlocked, Mighty Hydra Free Games is triggered, or you do not have sufficient funds for the next spin.
- During autoplay, the number of remaining spins is displayed.
- Autoplay ends when:
- The reels have spun the number of times specified.
- You do not have sufficient funds for the next spin.
- A feature has been triggered.
- You can end autoplay by pressing ■.
- To open the paytable, press the I button.
- To navigate the paytable, swipe the screen.
- To close the reference pages and return to the game, press the back-arrow button.
- This game is played with a fixed number of 15,625 ways to win.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, with 3 or more matching symbols on consecutive reels.
Maximum win limit:
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions.
- The gold сrown symbol is the WILD symbol in the game.
- The WILD symbol can substitute for all symbols except BONUS symbols.
- Wild symbols do not appear naturally on the reels and can only appear as part of the first Hydra Feature.
- The gold coin with the word BONUS over it is the BONUS symbol in the game.
- The BONUS symbol appears on all reels during the main game and free games.
- 3 or more BONUS symbols anywhere on the reels during the main game trigger the Mighty Hydra Free Games.
- On any main game or free games spin, any symbol, except WILD or BONUS symbols, can appear as charged symbols.
- Charged symbols appear visually distinct with a yellow circle appearing around them. Charged symbols lock Power Zones™ on the symbol position they land on.
- Power Zones™ connect with each other horizontally and vertically. Landing a charged symbol horizontally or vertically next to a Power Zone™ will expand the Power Zone™.
- When a charged symbol lands in a Power Zone™, all symbols in that zone transform into the same symbol type as the charged symbol.
- Symbols transformed by the Power Zone™ feature cannot overwrite WILD symbols or BONUS symbols, and they cannot create a lower overall payout by transforming.
- Power Zones™ are removed after the symbols have transformed.
- The positions of all Power Zones™ on the reels are saved per bet amount.
- Changing the total bet will revert any positions with Power Zones™ on them to the state saved at that total bet.
- Unlocked Hydra Features can trigger on any spin in the main game.
- At the start of the game, the first Hydra Feature is unlocked across each bet level.
- To unlock a new Hydra Feature you need to fill the meter above the reels by landing charged symbols in Power Zone™.
- Changing the total bet will revert the meter above the reels and any unlocked Hydra Features to the state saved at that total bet.
- When a new Hydra Feature is unlocked, a free respin is awarded and the unlocked Hydra Feature triggers.
- Once a new Hydra Feature is unlocked, previously unlocked Hydra Features can still trigger on any spin.
- The first Hydra Feature adds up to 11 WILD symbols on reels 2-6 on any spin.
- The second Hydra Feature adds up to 9 extra Power Zones™ on any spin.
- The third Hydra Feature adds up to 4 Multiplier Power Zones™ on any spin.
- Multiplier Power Zones™ multiply the value of any win they participate in by the value of the win multiplier. The win multiplier is applied to wins featuring symbols within the Multiplier Power Zones™, when the Multiplier Power Zones™ is transformed.
- The value of the win multiplier is always x2.
- Multiplier Power Zones™ can only display 1 multiplier value, which is shown in the top-right corner of that Power Zone™.
- If a Multiplier Power Zone™ is added to a normal Power Zone™, the Power Zones™ becomes a Multiplier Power Zone™.
- If a Multiplier Power Zone™ is added to an existing Multiplier Power Zone™, the multiplier value will remain unchanged.
- The fourth Hydra Feature can add up to 3 extra Power Zones™, on any spin and transforms all Power Zones™, currently on the reels into a mystery symbol.
- If a Multiplier Power Zone™ features as part of the win, the value of the win multiplier is applied to the win.
- After all Hydra Features are unlocked, filling the meter again will trigger a free respin with a random Hydra Feature.
Mighty Hydra Free Games:
- 3 or more BONUS symbols trigger Mighty Hydra Free Games.
- Landing 2 or more BONUS symbols during Free Games retriggers the feature and awards an extra number of free games.
- 2 BONUS symbols trigger 3 free games (retrigger only);
- 3 BONUS symbols trigger 12 free games;
- 4 BONUS symbols trigger 18 free games;
- 5 BONUS symbols trigger 25 free games;
- 6 BONUS symbols trigger 50 free games.
- When Free Games begin, triggering BONUS symbols create Power Zone™ on their symbol positions.
- Power Zones™ are not removed during Free Games.
- When the number of free games left reaches 0, the Mega Spin is triggered.
- During the Mega Spin, symbols in all Power Zones™ transform into the same mystery symbol.
Return to Player:
- The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.56%.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the internet during:
- A spin, the reels will display the result after you reconnect and any winnings will be added to your balance.
- A bonus feature or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the feature after you reconnect.
- Autoplay, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Last modification date: 9/23/2020