- “Caveman Bob” is a 5 reels and 3 rows slot machine with 20 pay lines. The game is always played with all pay lines active.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the paytable.
- Only the highest paying combination for each payline is paid.
- Wins are evaluated consecutively on a payline, starting from leftmost reel.
- Wins on multiple paylines are added.
- Once a spin has been initiated the bet size for that round is locked and cannot be changed.
- Winnings get presented in the user's currency.
- The WILD symbol substitutes for all symbols on the reels for pay line wins.
- The theoretical RTP (return to player) in the game is 96.49%
- The theoretical RTP (return to player) in the cave is 96.49%
- The theoretical RTP (return to player) in the oasis is 96.50%
- The theoretical RTP (return to player) in the mountain is 96.49%
- Malfunction voids all pays and bets.
- Incomplete games will be automatically resolved after 2 days. Any winnings resulting from automatic resolve shall be paid to player's account.
- Locations are changed randomly at the end of a game round.
- Once the three locations in the game have been explored randomly, it will no longer be possible to change world randomly.
- When the three locations have been explored, the player will be able to pick one location in the game and remain there until another world has been picked.
- Locations are changed by accessing the map within the game and picking a location, once a location has been chosen click ‘Travel’ and the new location will be launched.
- It is only possible to change world manually when the game is not in an active state.
- The Mammoth Re-Spin Feature is triggered randomly in each of the 3 locations.
- During the Mammoth Re-Spin Feature it is possible to land Colossal Mammoth symbols that vary in sizes of 2x2, 3x3 and 4x4 depending on Bob’s Location.
- The Bob's Wheel Feature is triggered Randomly in each of the 3 locations.
- During the Bob's Wheel Feature a random win amount will be awarded.
- The Hand of Bob Feature is triggered Randomly in each of the 3 locations.
- During the Hand of Bob Feature, one symbol will be chosen by the game to overlay and replace symbols until a win has been created.
- Locked Wilds are triggered randomly in the ‘Cave’ and it’s possible to land anything from 1 to 5 Locked Wilds on the reels in the same game round.
- Spreading Wilds are Triggered Randomly in the ‘Oasis’ and it’s possible to land anything from 3 to 13 Wilds in a Cluster within the same game round.
- Random Wilds are triggered Randomly in the ‘Mountain’ and it’s possible to land anything from 3 to 15 Wilds within the same game round.
- If your balance decreases so it becomes lower than the selected bet size, the bet size will automatically be lowered to the highest applicable bet size (Applicable based on market)
- The English version of the game rules prevails.
How To Play
- Select a bet size, then press the Spin button to begin.
- To use autoplay, press the Autoplay button and select the desired number of rounds.
- Autoplay is started and stopped by clicking the autoplay icon where applicable.
- While playing, you can always see how many autoplay spins you have left.
- Press the "Home" icon to exit game.
- To make sure the game will continue when on autoplay, the game will continue automatically after a set amount of time. This can be turned off in the setting menu.
Last modification date: 6/13/2022