Agent of Hearts
If your game round is disrupted, all game information and placed bets are stored until you re-open the game. You may continue your unfinished round from the point of interruption. Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 15 days. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Agent of Hearts is a video slot played on a 7-7-5-5-5-7-7 symbol-high grid.
Symbols drop into the grid to create wins. 5 or more adjacently connected symbols in a cluster award a win. Only the highest win in the cluster is paid. Winning symbols are removed. New symbols fall down to fill the gaps. Multiple clusters of the same symbol that are not connected are paid as separate clusters.
On any non-winning spin, there is a chance for 4 to 7 Random Heart Wilds will be added to the grid. Heart Wilds substitute for all symbols except Keys.
Agent symbols are collected when they form part of a winning combination, collect 6 to unlock the associated Agent feature. Alternatively, the White Rabbit may randomly appear and instantly unlocks an Agent feature. Agent features trigger after winning combinations and cascades finish. If multiple Agent features are unlocked at the same time, then the sequence in which they play are as follows: Cupcake Splat, Smokin’ Phat, Grinning Cat, Mad Hat. Agent features cannot be re-triggered and are guaranteed in the Queen’s Heart Free Spin. Agent features reset at the start of each spin.
In the Cupcake Splat feature, the Dormouse runs across from the top to the bottom of the grid, leaving a trail of cupcake bombs behind him. The cupcakes bombs explode and will either remove the symbol beneath or transform them to a randomly selected symbol.
In the Smokin' Phat feature, the Caterpillar blows 1 to 3 trails of smoke across the grid in diagonal lines. The smoke will either remove the symbols beneath or transform them to a randomly selected symbol.
In the Grinning Cat feature, the Cheshire Cat grins appears over the grid. The grin will either remove the symbols beneath or transform them to a randomly selected symbol.
In the Mad Hat feature, 6 to 9 of the Mad Hatter hats appear over the grid. The hats spin and remove any adjacent symbols, before transforming the symbol underneath into a randomly selected symbol.
Collect 3 Keys in 1 spin to trigger the Queen’s Heart Free Spin. The Queen’s Heart Free Spin is a single free spin that cannot be re-triggered as Keys are removed from the grid and no further Keys can land during this feature.
In the Queen’s Heart Free Spin, each Agent feature is unlocked and plays out in sequence: Cupcake Splat, Smokin’ Phat, Grinning Cat, Mad Hat. After all cascades have concluded, the Queen’s Heart Mega Wild unleashes the Random Heart Wilds feature before jumping onto the grid itself, as a 3x2 Mega Wild symbol, that substitutes for all symbols.
Bets are selected using the bet buttons in the bottom part of the game. Click the plus and minus buttons to change the bet one step at a time. To start the round, click START. When the symbols land, the symbols displayed determine your prize according to the paytable.
- Changing Your Bet- Click any of the five bet buttons to select a bet or use the plus or minus buttons to increase or decrease the bet by one step.
- Paytable- Toggles the display of the paytable.
- Auto Play- Click the AUTO PLAY button to enable/disable the Auto Play feature. In Auto Play mode, a number of consecutive game rounds are initiated automatically using your current bet. The Auto Play mode is automatically disabled depending on your settings or if your balance becomes too low.
- Hyper Spin- Pressing and holding down the SPACE button activates Hyper Spin mode after 1.5 seconds. The spins speed up immensely but slow down if a feature is activated.
- Start / Spacebar- Starts the game round with the currently selected bet. Press Spin to begin.
- Fast Play- Toggle on for a significantly faster gameplay.
Last modification date: 9/20/2021