Bust the Mansion
About this Game
- l This is a 5 reel 3 row video slot game.
- l The objective of the game is to spin the reels so the symbols land in different combinations. l Winning combinations are highlighted on the reels and a payout is awarded.
- l This game includes 25 paylines.
- l The number of paylines played is fixed. l A payline is a pattern of adjacent symbol positions that runs in a line across the reels. l A win is awarded when matching symbols land adjacent to each other on a payline. l Payline wins run from left to right, starting from the first slot reel.
l Each spin played costs a total bet amount. l The initial bet is the current total bet divided by the number of paylines played. l The total bet is based on the initial bet placed on each payline played.
- l Payline win payouts are based on the initial bet placed. l The payout value is based on the winning combination formed.
- l If multiple winning combinations land on a single payline, only the highest win is awarded. l The total payout is the sum of all payline wins resulting from a spin. l Only the highest winning combination is awarded per symbol combination.
- l The Paytable displays the payout for each symbol combination based on the current bet.
- l The win up to value displayed is rounded down, and is approximately the highest possible win achievable on a single spin.
- l Regular Wild symbols appear on all reels.
- l Wild Money Vault symbols appear on reel 3 in Free Spins and the LINK&WIN™ feature. l Wild Money Vault symbols will remain on reel 3 until the end of Free Spins. l In Free Spins, Wild Money Vault symbol act as both Wild and Money Vault symbols.
- l In the LINK&WIN™ feature, Wild Money Vault symbol act as a Money Vault symbol only. l Wild symbols can substitute for other symbols to complete winning combinations.
- l Wild symbols can substitute for other symbols except Scatter and Money Vault
- l Wild symbols can create their own winning combination when landing in a payline
- l Only Money Vault symbols appear on the reels. l The feature can be triggered in base game and Free Spins. l Each Money Vault symbol is allocated a random multiplier value.
- l The multiplier values allocated are 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 10x, 20x, 50x, 200x, 1000x. l - The Mini bonus awards a 20x multiplier value. l - The Minor bonus awards a 50x multiplier value. l - The Major bonus awards a 200x multiplier value. l - The Mega bonus awards a 1000x multiplier value.
- l The Grand prize is awarded when all 15 reel symbol spaces are filled with Money Vault symbols.
- l You are awarded a 5000x multiplier value and the collected win amount. l The multiplier values are multiplied by your current bet. l Only the bonus win amount is displayed. l You are awarded 3 respins.
- l If additional Money Vault symbols land on the reels as a result of the respin the counter resets to 3.
- l The feature ends: l - After 3 respins with no Money Vault symbols landing on the reels. l - All 15 symbol positions are filled. l Money Vault symbol will remain until the next spin. l The last bet you placed in the game is used as the feature bet amount. l Winnings are automatically collected at the end of the feature.
- l 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels trigger 10, 15 or 25 Free Spins respectively.
- l 3 or 4 Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels retrigger 10 or 15 Free Spins respectively. l All bets played are the same as the spin that triggered this feature. l All lines played are the same as the spin that triggered this feature. l Free Spins play out automatically. l Scatter symbols do not have a payout.
- l The feature ends: l - When all Free Spins are completed.
- l Autoplay button: Displays Autoplay options.
- l Autoplay stop button: Ends the current Autoplay session.
- l Bet button: Displays your bet options. Depending on your game some of these bet options may not apply.
- l Max Bet button: Places the maximum bet permitted. Depending on your game, this can convert the bet size and the bet value to the maximum bet permitted. l Credits: Displays the current balances. l Bet: Displays the current total bet. l Win: Displays the most recent win.
- l Spin button: Starts a reel spin.
- l Stop button: Stops the current reel spin. This does not influence the results of the spin.
- l A click or tap on the reels stops the current reel spin. This does not influence the
results of the spin.
- l Quickspin button: Enables Quickspin to resolve spins faster. This does not influence the results of the spin.
- l Menu button: Displays the game settings.
- l Paytable button: Displays the game payout tables.
- l Help button: Displays help and additional information.
- l Sounds: Enables game sounds.
l Bet Size: Sets the current bet value. l Max Bet button: Sets the current bet to the maximum value.
- l Some settings and features may not be available in this game. l Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- l In the event of a disconnection, the final game state is displayed on return to the game.
- l The balance is updated with the amount won or lost. l The results of the last game played are displayed.
- l If a request does not reach the server before disconnection, the results of the previous game played are displayed.
- l Any changes to game rules will be conducted in accordance with regulatory
Return to Player
l The Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of the total money bet in a game that is paid out as winnings over time. l This game has an RTP of 96.23%. l This value is fixed and does not change.
Last modification date: 2/17/2022