Welcome to Midway Money!
ABOUT THE GAME
Midway Money is a 40 line game and all 40 lines must be played. All wins are formed left to right on adjacent reels on an active pay line except Bonus symbols.
Each reel in the game has a connected region of placeholder spaces. At the start of each spin, these spaces are replaced randomly by one or two of the symbols WILD, BARKER, FIRE_EATER, STRONG_MAN, TEDDY_BEAR, MILK_BOTTLES, ACE, KING, QUEEN, JACK or TEN. For a given reel, these symbols will all be the same. The symbols may be different on different reels.
STRENGTH METER PERSISTENCE FEATURE
The Hammer and Bell Strength Meter at the right of the game play area lights up to show the probability that one or more features will be awarded when Strength Meter Trigger Symbols appear fully inside the game play area on reels 4 and 5. This probability ranges from 5% to 100% and is indicated by the number of lights lit on the Strength Meter. When both halves of the Strength Meter Scatter Trigger Symbol appear fully, the Strength Meter is activated. A random percentage between 1% and 100% is selected. If the percentage selected is less than the probability shown on the Strength Meter, the Bell will ring and the Strength Meter will light up all the way to the top. This activates the Feature Selection Ferris Wheel to determine what feature or features are awarded. If the Bell does not ring and the Feature Selection Ferris Wheel is not activated, the probability of success is increased by 5% for the next Strength Test. The Strength Meter can be triggered in the Free Spins. During the Free Spins, when the Strength Meter is triggered, it will always ring the Bell. After a successful Strength Meter trigger, the probability will reset to either 5% or 10% or 15% based on a random chance.
FEATURE SELECTION FERRIS WHEEL
The Feature Selection Ferris Wheel is awarded by landing both halves of the Strength Meter Scatter Trigger symbols fully inside the game play area and then succeeding on the Strength Meter by ringing the Bell. In the base game, the Feature Selection Ferris Wheel will award one of these features or combinations of features: FIRE EATER - Symbol Improvement Feature, DUCK SHOOT - Viral Wilds Feature, FIRE EATER- Symbol Improvement Feature, with the DUCK SHOOT - Viral Wilds Feature, DUCK SHOOT - Viral Wilds with the STRONG MAN - Reel Expansion, or the FIRE EATER - Symbol Improvement with the STRONG MAN - Reel Expansion. In the free spins, it is possible to be awarded all 3 features together.
STRONG MAN - REEL EXPANSION FEATURE
The STRONG MAN feature is awarded by the FEATURE SELECTION FERRIS WHEEL and will always occur with one or both of the FIRE EATER - Symbol improvement and DUCK SHOOT - Viral Wild features. The STRONG MAN feature will always be awarded first. When it occurs, the game play area will grow to be 5, 6, 7, or 8 rows high with 50, 60, 70, or 80 pay lines, respectively.
FIRE EATER - SYMBOL IMPROVEMENT FEATURE
The FIRE EATER feature is awarded by the FEATURE SELECTION FERRIS WHEEL. When it occurs, one of the symbols WILD, BARKER, FIRE_EATER, STRONG_MAN, TEDDY_BEAR, MILK_BOTTLES, ACE, KING, or QUEEN is randomly selected. All symbols that pay less than the selected symbol will be upgraded to the selected symbol. Both the LEFT_HAMMER and RIGHT_STRIKER as well as the BONUS will also be changed to the selected symbol.
DUCK SHOOT - VIRAL WILDS FEATURE
The DUCK SHOOT - VIRAL WILDS FEATURE is awarded by the FEATURE SELECTION FERRIS WHEEL. If it is awarded alongside the Fire Eater features, DUCK SHOOT - VIRAL WILDS FEATURE will be awarded first. When awarded, LEFT_HAMMER and RIGHT_STRIKER symbols are replaced with DUCKS. All four positions are now Viral Wilds and are checked to see if they grow to the left, right, up, or down onto a non-Viral Wild symbol. If they do, that symbol becomes a Viral Wild and is checked to see if it expands onto any adjacent non-Viral Wild symbols. Each Viral Wild is only checked one time to see if it expands to an adjacent symbol.
FREE SPINS FEATURE WITH INCREASING GUARANTEED MINIMUM SPIN
The Ferris Wheel symbol appearing on reels 1, 3, and 5 awards 5 free spins. Lines played and the wager are the same as the initiating base game spin. The Ferris Wheel symbol appearing on reels 1, 3, and 5 during the free spins awards 7 additional spins. The initial value for the GUARANTEED MINIMUM SPIN is the current bet. The GUARANTEED MINIMUM is increased to the win amount of the current spin if it is greater than the GUARANTEED MINIMUM.
HOW TO PLAY
- Press the Spin button to start the game.
HOW TO CALCULATE PAYLINE WINS
- To calculate your total payline win, calculate all payline wins and add them together.
- To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line starting from the left most reel.
- If three or more identical symbols are lined up, find the win value in the dynamic Pay Table. There you can find the value for all symbols for 3 in a row, 4 in a row and 5 in a row. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out.
- If the winning combination starts with three wilds, there can be many ways to interpret the win. In this scenario, only the highest win combination is paid out.
- The above doesn't include Free Spin symbols which do not need to be on a payline to award a prize.
- After the Free Spins round is completed, all wins are added to any win from the game that activated the Free Spins.
- There can be a discrepancy between sum of the individual wins in collection Free Spins from what is displayed in the total win end screen. The total win end screen displays the final rounded win.
Click the options icon to show the options panel.
- Lobby – Takes the player back to the operator's lobby
- PayTable – Shows the game information (paytable, paylines etc)
- Rules – Shows this rule page
- Game History – If this feature is enabled on your gaming website, you may review and replay your last 10 game rounds.
- Stake – Displays a panel to change the current stake
- Full Screen – Toggle full screen mode.
- Sound – Enable and disable sound.
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
- Lines – Displays the number of lines.
- Change Stake – Displays a panel to change the current stake
- Stake - Displays the current bet.
- Spin Button - Places the bet and spins the reels. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately.
- Autoplay (if Available) – Players can make the game play without pressing the spin button each time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevent players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. Pressing the autoplay button a second time stops the autoplay.
- Winnings - Displays the win for the current or last win payout step.
- Credit – Displays the player's account balance.
- Settings – Shows the game options panel
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
RETURN TO PLAYER
- The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time.
- The overall theoretical return to player is 94.0%
- The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator.
- If your game is interrupted during play, you may replay the game round after restarting the game within 24 hour/hours after interruption. After that time, any winnings from an interrupted game will be added to your account. If you choose to skip the replay, your win will be added to your balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the support team of your gaming website.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets are refunded.
Last modification date: 1/27/2023