Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMax
Welcome to Double Lucky Mushrooms Doublemax Video Slot featuring a Free Spins feature with a Wishing Well Pick Me feature.
ABOUT THE GAME
Double Lucky Mushrooms is a Video Slot with 5 reels and three rows incorporating 10 paylines. When 2 or 3, depending on the symbol, or more identical symbols land on a payline starting from the leftmost reel this will pay. The game features 3 regular high paying symbols, represented by familiar Irish icons and 4 low paying symbols represented by royal card symbols. There are two Wild symbols, one of which is a single wild and the other a Super Wild that will expand to fill the entire reel. There are also two Bonus symbols, one of which awards Free Spins and the other the Wishing Well Pick Me Bonus when 3 or more matching symbols appear in view in the base game only.
WILD CLOVER SUPER WILD SYMBOL
If a Wild Clover symbol lands in view on the reels, it will expand to fill all symbol positions on that reel.
FREE SPINS BONUS
When 3 Bonus symbols land in view in the basic game, 8 Free Spins are awarded. 4 Bonus symbols landing in view award 12 Free Spins. Getting 5 Bonus symbols in view awards 16 Free Spins. Any time a Lady Luck symbol lands in view on the 5th reel, an associated Multiplier will double. This continues to build during the Free Spins Bonus and does not reset until all the Free Spins have been used up. Free Spins are played with the same bet as the activating spin. It is not possible to re-trigger Free Spins. During Free Spins any Mushroom symbols that land in view will have an award attached to them. These awards range from 0.1x to 20x and pay into the winnings meter. If a Lady Luck Multiplier symbol lands in view at the same time as one or more mushroom symbols, the Mushroom awards are multiplied up by the Multiplier displayed and are paid into Winnings.
WISHING WELL BONUS
The Wishing Well feature is activated by 3, 4 or 5 Wishing Well symbols respectively. A random win of 12 to 500 times the bet amount will be awarded.
HOW TO PLAY
- Press the Spin button to start the game.
HOW TO CALCULATE PAYLINE WINS
To calculate your total payline win, calculate all payline wins and add them together. To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line. If three or more identical symbols are lined up (two in the case of the Logo symbols), find the win value in the Pay Table. There you can find the value for all symbols for 2 in a row, 3 in a row, 4 in a row and 5 in a row. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out. If the winning combination starts with three wilds, there can be many ways to interpret the win. In this scenario, only the highest win combination is paid out. The above doesn't include Bonus symbols which do not need to be on a payline to award a prize. After the Bonus round is completed, all wins are added to any win from the game that activated the Bonus. There can be a discrepancy between sum of the individual wins in collection Free Spins from what is displayed in the total win end screen. The total win end screen displays the final rounded win.
Click the options icon to expand or collapse the options tray.
- Pay Table – Find how much each symbol pays out, explanations of the game features, and information on the paylines.
- Rules – Opens the rules of the game.
- Settings – Change the game speed, sound on/off, and other settings.
- History – If this feature is enabled on your gaming website, you may review and replay your last 10 game rounds.
- Lobby – Exits the game and returns the player to the lobby.
- Menu (Burger Bar)
- Sound – Allows the player to mute the sounds.
- Credit – Displays the player's account balance.
- Win – Displays the win for the current game.
- Bet – Displays the current bet amount.
- Bet Select – Opens a pop-up that allows the player to select their desired bet amount.
- Autoplay (If Available) – Allows the player to access the Autoplay panel to select amount of autoplays and limits.
- Spin Button – Places the bet and spins the reels. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately (Where available).
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
Space Bar – Press the space bar to spin on desktop.
RETURN TO PLAYER
- The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time and cannot be affected by the player's strategy.
- The overall theoretical return to player is 95.5%
- The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator. For more information, visit http://www.yggdrasilgaming.com/en/about-us
- If your game is interrupted during play, you may replay the game round after restarting the game within hour/s after interruption. After that time, any winnings from an interrupted game will be added to your account. If you choose to skip the replay, your win will be added to your balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the support team of your gaming website.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets are refunded.
- This is game rules version 1, dated 12/01 2023. To make available any previous version, please use the contact form at https://www.yggdrasilgaming.com/contact
Last modification date: 3/17/2023