The Wild Class
If your game round is disrupted, all game information and placed bets are stored until you re-open the game. You may continue your unfinished round from the point of interruption. Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 15 days. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Payline wins occur on the number of selected paylines, according to the information in the paytable and game rules. When winning on multiple paylines in a single game round, all winnings are added together. All winnings from Features (such as Free Spins), Bonus Games and/or Scatters (if applicable) are also added to payline wins. All winning combinations are paid out at the end of a game round. Free Spin features are played with the same bet and same number of selected lines as the game round that triggered the feature – unless otherwise stated. The bet cannot be changed during a currently running game round. Please refer to the game rules for more information.
The Wild Class is a 5-reel video slot machine with 20 fixed paylines.
The Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols (except Scatter) and can appear on all reels. Wild, Human and Werewolf symbols are stacked three symbols high; each segment counts individually. Werewolf symbols are only visible in Blood Moon Spins and behave the same as Wild symbols, replacing their Human counterparts.
The Full Moon displays the win multiplier. When a full stack of the same symbol occupies an entire reel, the win multiplier increases by one. Winning combinations are multiplied by the displayed value. The win multiplier resets between each spin, except when Blood Moon Spins are triggered.
The Scatter symbol appears on all reels and is used to trigger Blood Moon Spins. The number of initial spins is always 7. The number of Scatter symbols determine how many Human symbols transform into a Werewolf. The selection of which Human symbol(s) transform, is randomised.
• 3 x Scatter symbols = 1 Human to Werewolf transformation (Fury).
• 4 x Scatter symbols = 2 Human to Werewolf transformations (Carnage).
• 5 x Scatter symbols = 3 Human to Werewolf transformations (Rampage).
The win multiplier carries over and does not reset until the feature is complete. An extra spin is awarded per Scatter symbol, up to a maximum of 30 spins.
Bets are selected using the bet buttons. Click the plus and minus buttons to change the bet one step at a time. To start the round, click SPIN. When the reels stop, the symbols displayed determine your prize according to the paytable.
- Paytable- Toggles the display of the paytable.
- Auto Play- Click the AUTO PLAY button to enable/disable the Auto Play feature. In Auto Play mode, a number of consecutive game rounds are initiated automatically using your current bet settings. The Auto Play mode is automatically disabled depending on your settings or if your balance becomes too low.
- Hyper Spin- Pressing and holding down the SPACE button activates Hyper Spin mode after 1.5 seconds. The spins speed up immensely but slow down if a feature is activated.
- Spin / Start / Spacebar- Starts the game round with the currently selected bet. Press Spin to begin.
- Stop- Stops the reels more quickly.
- Fast Play- Toggle on for a significantly faster gameplay.
Last modification date: 11/1/2021