Main Game screen
Snow Business is a five-reel, thirty-pay line jackpot slot game with a free spins feature. When 3 or more scattered Iceberg symbols appear anywhere in view, the feature screen is displayed where the player is required to catch a random number of fish, each of which reveal a random number of free spins or a random free spins multiplier. The free spins feature cannot be retriggered within free spins.
- You can place bets on thirty lines.
- The game rules and payouts are identical in both the real-money and demo-money modes, except that demo-money mode does not contribute to the jackpot amount and Autospin option will not be available in demo-money mode.
- Jackpots cannot be won during demo-money games.
The Big One jackpot:
The Big One jackpot consists of five jackpots at different levels; the levels are - from the lowest to the highest – the Blitz Cash Jackpot, the Quick Cash Jackpot, the Super Cash Jackpot, the Mega Cash Jackpot and the Colossal Cash Jackpot. All five jackpots grow progressively as bets are placed. For each spin, the house adds a small credit to each of the five running jackpots. All five levels in The Big One jackpot can be won irrespective of hitting any winning combination. Jackpot is triggered randomly. Free spins cannot trigger jackpots. If there is a jackpot which has triggered during the main game which also triggers Free spins, then the jackpot feature is played and shown after the Free spins feature play.
How to play:
- Setting 'BETS': When you enter the game, a default bet per pay line is set for all 30 lines on the slot machine. You can increase the bet per line by clicking the button to the right of 'BET PER LINE’, or you can decrease the bet by clicking the button to the left. Bet per line will not get adjusted to the next possible bet, if your balance drops below total bet placed, then click on button shown at the bottom of the game screen.
- LINES: Thirty lines are selected by default. Lines are fixed and lines count cannot be changed.
- MAX BET: To play with MAX BET, click button available adjacent to BET PER LINE. If your balance is not sufficient, this option will be disabled.
- The number of lines are multiplied by the 'bet per line'. The total bet amount is displayed beside the 'BET' label, which can be found at the bottom of the game screen.
- Paytable: The Paytable can be viewed either by clicking the button located in bottom of the game screen beside ‘BET’ label or by clicking button located at the bottom of the screen beside the Lines text. The prizes displayed in the Paytable are per unit bet, and are shown as multipliers. To get the effective payout per line, multiply the respective prize with the bet per line. You can go back to the game by clicking on the button on the Paytable screen.
- Spin: Click on SPIN icon to start spinning the reels. After the reels stop spinning, any winning combinations on the selected lines and any scatter wins will be paid according to the Paytable.
- Result: Wins are indicated by colorized paylines animated symbols, and in case of a scatter win, by animated symbols, with the total win amount being shown at the bottom of the screen beside 'WIN'.
- Volume: icon will play the game music. Click on icon will mute the volume .
- CREDITS: Your remaining game balance, after you have placed the desired bet, is shown in ‘BALANCE’ meter i.e. the current game balance minus the total bet placed.
- 'AUTOSPIN': Select the AUTOSPIN for hands-free play. The available options are:
- Number of spins: The game will automatically spin for the number of spins selected from the drop-down menu. You can choose any number of games and play until your balance is less than the total bet placed.
- Spin till Win equals or exceeds: The game will automatically spin until the win amount is equals or exceeds the amount entered.
- Spin till feature trigger: The game will automatically spin until the next feature is triggered.
- Autospin game is terminated whenever The Big One Jackpot is triggered in-between the Autospin.
- To make use of the autospin feature, click on the 'AUTOSPIN' button in the bottom right of the game screen. When the autospin window opens, check the boxes next to the option(s) you'd like to play with. Select from the drop-down menu where applicable and click ‘Ok’ button to activate the selected options and start the spins. Similarly, click the ‘X’ on the autospin window to exit the 'AUTOSPIN' feature and return to the game screen.
- When playing with multiple options and conditions selected, the condition that is satisfied first will take precedence over the others, and the remaining selected conditions will be disabled. You can then choose to either select the same set of options again or opt for new option(s) and proceed with the game.
- Click on the STOP SPIN to deactivate AUTOSPIN and the normal game will be restored.
- Please note: the AUTOSPIN option is not available in demo mode.
- Repeat bet/change bet: The default bet for the next spin will be the same as the amount you wagered on the previous spin. Just click on 'SPIN' to place the same bet again. To change your bet, increase the bet meter shown on the game screen.
- All winning symbols will be animated in addition to jackpot location animation and background animations.
- The total win amount is shown in the WIN meter at the bottom right of the screen.
- Your remaining game balance is shown near the BALANCE meter at the bottom of the screen.
Browser Button Panel Commands:
Main Game Menu Options
- Click on ‘Rules’ to view the detailed rules of the game as web page.
- Click on ‘History’ to view the logs of the games you've played.
- Click on ‘Real Money/Demo’ to switch between real-money or Demo mode.
- Click on the ‘Deposit’ button to deposit money into your account.
- The ‘History’ functionality is applicable only for the real-money game play.
- Game is played with 30 fixed number of lines.
- SPIN can be triggered by clicking on the spin button with the current selected BET.
- Payouts are displayed on the Paytable.
- Payline wins are multiplied by the amount ‘bet per line’ and gets added to other payline wins.
- Highest win amount is paid on each selected payline.
- Coinciding wins on different bet lines are all added to your total.
- Scatter (represented by Iceberg symbol) wins are multiplied by total bet and added to payline wins.
- All symbols pay from left to right, except the scatter symbol which pays anywhere in view.
- The Ticker messages will appear on bottom of game screen.
- Whenever there is a win, the total BALANCE will update, and the amount won in the spin is shown in the WIN bar at the bottom of the game.
- The game and game rules are identical in both the real-money and demo-money modes and Autospin option will not be available in demo
- -money mode.
Jackpot feature round
- The Big One jackpot can be triggered anytime, either during normal spin, autospin or after the feature game.
- The main screen then changes to jackpot screen after the user has won jackpot game in which all the jackpots and their values are listed on the left side area and a wheel is displayed on the right side area.
- There are 5 different jackpots, each of which has a unique color. All five colors are shown on the wheel:
- The orange color represents the Blitz Cash Jackpot.
- The red color represents the Quick Cash Jackpot.
- The blue color represents the Super Cash Jackpot.
- The green color represents the Mega Cash Jackpot.
- The lavender color represents the Colossal Cash Jackpot.
- The SPIN button is shown on the right side area. By clicking on the SPIN button, the wheel rotates and stops on a particular color and the respective jackpot is awarded.
- When a particular jackpot is cracked, a pop-up is shown on the jackpot screen which displays the type of jackpot and the amount awarded. By clicking on 'OK' in the pop-up, it navigates to main game screen.
- If multiple jackpots are cracked at the same time, by clicking on 'OK' in the pop-up, the 'SPIN' button on the jackpot screen is enabled to continue further game play.
- You can see the current values of all five jackpots in the right side area of the main game screen.
- Only wagers of $1.35 or more can win a jackpot on TheBigOne.
- The cash will be credited to your account immediately.
- Free games cannot trigger jackpots.
Feature game play:
- The free spins feature is triggered when 3 or more scattered Iceberg symbols appear anywhere in view.
- The feature screen is then shown. Fish, seals and submarine telescopes randomly pop out of the holes in the ice.
- Players must hook a random number of fish to win free spins and free spin multipliers. Seals and submarine telescopes cannot be hooked and do not award anything.
- Once the feature is completed, the results are published with 'OK' button. By clicking the 'OK' button, the game returns to the main game screen and the free spins begin.
- All line wins during free spins are multiplied by the free spins multiplier awarded.
- All scatter wins during free spins are multiplied by the free spins multiplier awarded.
- The number of free spins and free spins multiplier awarded are random.
- A maximum of 25 free spins and a maximum of 10 free spins multiplier (10x) are awarded.
- Free spins are played at the same number of lines and bet per line of the triggering game.
- Free spin wins are added to payline and scatter wins.
- If the Wild symbols appear during the free spins, the Wild expansion is played followed by the line payouts and then the free spins continue.
- When three or more scattered Iceberg symbols appear anywhere in view and at the same time one or more of these scattered Iceberg symbols are adjacent (to the left, right, above, below) to the Snow Business Logo Wild symbol, a scatter win is paid, the Wild symbol expands, a scatter is paid again (if any) and the free spins feature is triggered.
- The free spins feature cannot be retriggered during free spins. Once all the free spins are completed, the normal game is restored.
The PAYTABLE can be viewed by clicking on the button
All symbols pay from left to right only.
Click on button and scroll down to view the paylines information.
Return to the Player:
The theoretical return to player of this game 92.83%.
Adding funds to your account
To add funds to your account, click on ‘Deposit’ button either on the right bottom of the screen or on the “Deposit” button on the lobby, then select the desired deposit method and make the payment.
- What do I do if I reach my betting limits?
- If your game balance drops below the minimum bet, message about insufficient money will be automatically presented. To add funds to your account, click on the “DEPOSIT” button in the right bottom of the screen, then select the desired deposit option.
- I could not complete the game. What should I do?
- If you are disconnected in the middle of the base game, or jackpot game the software will automatically complete the game for you. You will be able to find out the result by clicking on the “History” button once you have logged back in.
- If you are disconnected after triggering or in the middle of the bonus or feature, on reconnection, the software will automatically start the disconnected bonus or feature, if not already started, or resume from where it was disconnected.
- Malfunctions void all pays and plays.
- If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Service team.
Last modification date: 12/30/2020