Juego De La Oca
5-Reel 20-Line Slot
The objective of Juego De La Oca™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- Click the CONTINUE button on the entry screen to proceed to the main game reels.
- Only active paylines can register line wins.
- Total bet per game round = line bet × active paylines.
- Choose your line bet by clicking '–' or '+'.
- Choose your paylines on the panel by clicking '–' or '+'.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking SPIN spins the reels with the currently selected lines and line bet. During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into STOP. Clicking STOP ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Pressing the Spacebar key spins the reels with the currently selected total bet.
- The reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the AUTO PLAY button to display the list of options.
- Select the number of spins to be played automatically or choose the UNTIL FEATURE option to spin until the Juego De La Oca Bonus feature is triggered.
- Click on an option to start the Auto Play function. During Auto Play mode the AUTO PLAY button displays the number of auto spins left, unless you’ve selected the UNTIL FEATURE option.
- Once the feature has ended you will be automatically returned to the main game or the Autoplay session will resume (if there are any auto spins left to play).
- The paytable can be accessed via the INFO button or the Menu.
- Wins are calculated according to the Paytable, which can be accessed via the Menu.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols must be consecutive along a payline. The BONUS symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the BONUS symbol can be found below.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a win pop-up opens displaying the total spin revenue.
There are 2 WILD symbols in the game: regular WILD and Golden WILD. The regular WILD symbol can stand for any other symbol (except the BONUS symbol) to make the highest possible winning combination. The Golden WILD symbol substitutes for any symbol (except the BONUS symbol) and triggers the Expanding WILD Respin feature. More information on the Expanding WILD Respin feature can be found below.
There is also a separate payout for 3, 4 and 5 WILD symbols on an active payline, as seen in the paytable.
Note: the Golden WILD symbol only appears on reel #5. Regular WILD symbols appear on all reels.
If 3 or more BONUS symbols land simultaneously in any positions in the spin results, the Juego De La Oca Bonus is triggered. More information on the Juego De La Oca Bonus can be found below.
EXPANDING WILD RESPIN
A Golden WILD symbol landing on reel #5 (in any position) triggers the Expanding WILD Respin feature. When this feature is triggered a respin is awarded with expanding WILD symbols locked on reel #5 and up to 4 additional reels.
Note: the respin is played with the same bet and lines as the triggering spin.
JUEGO DE LA OCA BONUS
If 3 or more BONUS symbols land simultaneously anywhere during the main game, the Juego De La Oca Bonus feature is triggered. To enter the triggered feature, click the CLICK TO START button. The number of BONUS symbols that land determines the number of dice rolls awarded at the start of the feature:
- 3 BONUS symbols – 3 dice rolls
- 4 BONUS symbols – 4 dice rolls
- 5 BONUS symbols – 5 dice rolls
Click the arrow button to read about the special events that can triggered during the feature. Click CONTINUE to start the feature.
Click the 'i' button to read about the special events that can be triggered. Click the ROLL button to roll the dice and move your playing piece the number of spaces determined by the dice. A special event will be triggered if the playing piece moves to any of the following spaces:
- Goose – go to the next goose space and get a free dice roll. There are 13 Goose spaces on the board. If the playing piece lands on space #59 it will move to space #63 and the game will be won. If the playing piece lands on space #54 it will move to space #59 and then space #63 and the game will be won.
- Bridge – go to the next bridge space if there is any available. .
- Inn – lose 1 dice roll.
- Dice – go to the next dice space and get a free dice roll. If the playing piece lands on space #53, the player will receive a free dice roll only.
- Well – lose 2 dice rolls.
- Labyrinth – go back to space 30.
- Jail – lose 3 dice rolls.
- Skull – go back to space 1.
- 63 – awards 100 x total bet.
The total win for the feature is your total bet multiplied by the number of spaces your playing piece moves across before the feature ends (unless your playing piece reaches the final space, in which case your total win is your total bet multiplied by 100).
The feature ends when you run out of dice rolls or land exactly on space #63 to win the game. If you roll a number greater than the number of remaining spaces to #63, the playing piece will advance to space #63 and then move backwards to complete the number shown on the dice.
Once the feature is completed, a summary screen shows the accumulated winnings. The GAME WIN shows the amount won from the triggering spin. The FEATURE WIN shows the amount won from the feature. The TOTAL WIN shows the sum of the GAME WIN and the FEATURE WIN. Click CONTINUE on the summary screen to return to the main game.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the Casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and button that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the Casino client. To open one of the buttons, click on it.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
- Balance - Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current Casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game.
- Deposit / Cashier - Clicking this button opens the Deposit / Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money - This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
- Free Spin Bonus - This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel.
The top toolbar contains the following:
- Games - Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
- Featured - Is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
- Slots - When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Table Games - When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Sound on/off - Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects. Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
- Menu - Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
- History - Opens the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds. Note that the history is unavailable in Fun and Anonymous modes.
- Options - Opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help - Opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Paytable - Opens the Paytable of the game.
- Clicking Info opens the paytable of the game. The paytable is scrollable.
- Clicking X exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Info - Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
- Lines + and − buttons - Increase or decrease the number of active paylines.
- Line Bet + and − buttons - Increase or decrease the bet per line.
- Auto Play - Spin the reels a number of times in succession.
- Turbo Mode - Turn on/off Turbo Mode, available during the main game only. Switching to Turbo Mode speeds up the gameplay by switching off some win animations and sounds while making the reels spin faster.
- Spin ⁄ Stop - Spin the reels. ⁄ Stop the reel spin animation and immediately display the spin result.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the Casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the Casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.08 %.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Last modification date: 10/14/2020