About this Game
- l This is a 5 reel 4 row video slot game.
- l The objective of the game is to spin the reels so the symbols land in different combinations.
- l Winning combinations are highlighted on the reels and a payout is awarded.
- l Each spin played costs a total bet amount.
- l The initial bet is the current total bet divided by the way cost of 10.
- l The total bet is based on the initial bet placed, multiplied by the cost of the ways played.
- l This game includes 1024 ways.
- l A way is a pattern of adjacent symbol positions that runs across the reels.
- A win is awarded when matching symbols land adjacent to each other in this pattern.
- l Way wins run from left to right, starting from the first slot reel.
- l Way win payouts are based on the initial bet placed.
- l The payout value is based on the winning combination formed.
- l The total payout is the sum of all way wins resulting from a spin.
- l If multiple winning combinations land on a single way, only the highest win is awarded.
- l Only the highest winning combination is awarded per symbol combination.
- l The Paytable displays the payout for each symbol combination based on the current bet.
- l Spin button: Starts a reel spin.
- l Stop button: Stops the current reel spin. This does not influence the results of the spin.
- l A click or tap on the reels stops the current reel spin. This does not influence the results of the spin.
- l Spin Settings button: Displays additional spin options.
- l Autoplay button: Displays Autoplay options.
- l Autoplay stop button: Ends the current Autoplay session.
- l Quickspin button: Enables Quickspin to resolve spins faster. This does not influence the results of the spin.
- l Bet button: Displays options to change the current bet.
- l Bet Increase button: Increases the current bet.
- l Bet Decrease button: Decreases the current bet. l Bet: Displays the current total bet.
- l Win: Displays the most recent win. l Credits: Displays the current balances.
- l Jackpot Feature Autoplay button: Automatically selects icons in the Jackpot Feature. This does not influence the results of the feature.
- l Buy Feature button: Displays the option to purchase Free Spins.
- l Menu button: Displays additional game options.
- l Home button: Exits the game.
- l Banking button: Displays the banking page.
- l Paytable button: Displays payout tables and game rules.
- l Sounds: Enables game sounds.
- l Some settings and features may not be available in this game.
- l Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- l Any changes to game rules will be conducted in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- l In the event of a disconnection, the final game state is displayed on return to the game.
- l The balance is updated with the amount won or lost.
- l The results of the last game played are displayed.
- l If a request does not reach the server before disconnection, the results of the previous game played are displayed.
- l Any features in progress that require interaction or selection can be continued.
- l Diamond symbols are Wild symbols.
- l Diamond symbols can substitute for all symbols except Bonus symbols.
- l This symbol appears on reels 2, 3 and 4 only.
- l This symbol appears in base game only.
- l 3, 4 or 5 Bonus symbols anywhere on the reels trigger this feature.
- l 10, 15 or 20 Free Spins are awarded respectively.
- l All bets played are the same as the spin that triggered this feature.
- l All ways played are the same as the spin that triggered this feature.
- l Free Spins play out automatically. l Free Spins cannot be retriggered. l
- Wins awarded during the feature are added to base game wins.
Power Range™ Feature
- l The Power Range™ covers a portion of the reel array.
- l If a Wild lands inside the Power Range™ a multiplier is added to the Wild.
- l Multipliers are multiplied to each other and applied to all ways wins.
- l During the Base Game the Power Range™ covers the center two positions on each of reels 2, 3 and 4.
- l During the Base Game all Wilds that land within the Power Range™ are given a multiplier of 2X.
- l During Free Spins the Power Range™ covers all of reels 2, 3 and 4.
- l During Free Spins all Wilds that land within the Power Range™ are randomly given a multiplier of 2X, 3X or 5X.
- lMatching 3 icons awards the respective Jackpot value.
- l This feature is triggered when the diamond meter is filled.
- If a Wild lands on screen during the Base Game it contributes to the diamond meter.
- l If a Wild lands inside the Power Range™ it contributes to the diamond meter twice.
- l The progress of the diamond meter scales with bet.
- lIf the value collected would fill the diamond meter multiple times, the Jackpot prizes are multiplied accordingly and the game is played once.
- l Changing bet does not affect the RTP of the game.
- l If this feature and Free Spins trigger simultaneously, this feature plays out first.
- l This feature can trigger in the Base Game only.
- l Wins awarded during the feature are added to base game wins.
- lInstantly trigger Free Spins Selection at the current bet.
- l The Buy Feature cost is the Total Bet multiplied by 50.
- lThe Buy Feature may not be available above a certain bet threshold.
- l This feature may not be available in this game.
Return to Player
- l The Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of the total money bet in a game that is paid out as winnings over time.
- l This value is fixed and does not change.
- l This game has an RTP of 96.44%.
- l The RTP during the Buy Feature feature is 96.44%.
Last modification date: 3/9/2022