About the game
Christmas Tree is a video slot with cluster pays. The game includes:
- 8 regular symbols (3 low symbols, 3 medium symbols, and 2 high symbols);
- A Wild symbol that substitutes for all symbols, except Mystery symbol;
- A Mystery symbol that transforms into one of the regular symbols or Wild.
5 or more identical symbols connected to each other via edges form a winning cluster.
Clusters can’t contain Wilds only.
Multiple clusters can land at the same time. In this case they all award wins.
Winning clusters are removed from the reels, and new symbols drop down to fill the empty positions.
Cascades continue until no more winning clusters appear.
If there were 3 or more cascades, during one spin and no winning clusters are left, one of 3 Miracles happens:
- Bet win from х5 to х1000 bets;
- Total win multiplier from x2 to x30;
- 5 Free Spins.
Miracles can be won in the regular game only.
Only one Miracle can be won in a single spin.
At the beginning of a random spin, Snowman throws a snowball into a random low or medium symbol. This symbol and all its current and future copies become Wild in this spin.
Snowman can be triggered in the regular game and Free Spins.
Blizzard drops from 3 to 9 Mystery symbols, if there are no winning clusters left.
Blizzard can be triggered only once per cascade.
Blizzard is triggered at random.
Blizzard can be triggered multiple times per spin.
Blizzard can be triggered in the regular game and Free Spins.
Snowman is active in each Free Spin.
Wild symbols are not saved between Free Spins.
A progressive multiplier appears in the Free Spins.
Multiplier is increased after the payout for the cascade.
Multiplier is saved between spins.
Free Spins are played at the same bet as the round activating them.
Free Spins can’t be retriggered.
How to play
- Select your bet level;
- Press the Spin button to start the game.
How to calculate payline wins
- To calculate your total win, calculate all cluster wins and add them together;
- To calculate a single cluster win, count the number of identical symbols in a cluster;
- If five or more identical symbols form a cluster, find the win value in the Pay Table. There you can find the value for all symbols of all cluster sizes;
- Only the highest win on each possible win combination will be paid;
- Simultaneous and coinciding wins are added and paid;
- Malfunction voids all pays and play.
- Click/tap the options icon to expand or collapse the options tray;
- Pay Table – Reveal how much each symbol pays out, learn the game features, and receive information on the paylines;
- Game Rules – Opens the Game Rules;
- Game Settings – Change the game speed, volume, check game history (if enabled) and other settings;
- Fullscreen – Enter or exit fullscreen mode;
- Mute – Turns the sounds on or off.
- Bet Level – Changes the bet amount by changing the bet level.
- Bet – The bet value in currency;
- Max Bet – Sets the bet value to the largest available;
- Spin Button – Starts the game. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately;
- Autoplay – If applicable, players can make the game play without pressing the Spin button each time. Choose the number of autoplay rounds by pressing the autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevents players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. Pressing the autoplay button the second time stops the autoplay;
- Win – Displays the win for the current or last win payout step;
- Balance – Displays the player's account balance.
Space Bar – Press the Space bar to spin.
Return to player (RTP)
The overall theoretical return to player is 96.40%.
Max win in a single game round is capped at x25 000 bets.
The maximum recorded win is 25000 bets and it happened 4 times in 1.000.000.000 simulated game rounds.
The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator.
In any situation where the replay function is not sufficient, please contact the gaming website’s support team.
In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
This is game rules version 1.2.1, dated 18.11.2020.
Last modification date: 12/16/2020