Big Money Slingo
Select a Lucky Location. Click Start Game and receive up to 4 Joker matches. Click the Spin Button to match numbers on the reels to numbers on the grid. You get 6 spins a game plus up to 3 free spins.
Complete a win line and get a SLINGO. SLINGOS mean prizes.
Start of Game
- To start the game, press one of the 6 locations. Each location has a bet amount displayed on it.
- Once a 'Location' button has been selected the stake displayed for that location is deducted from the current balance and the game starts.
End of the game
At the end of the game the outcome is displayed on a message panel. You can play the game again at the same stake amount as the previous game by pressing the 'Play' button located on the message panel. Once the 'Play' button has been selected the stake is deducted from the current balance.
Pressing the 'Change Bet' button will cause the 'Select Bet Amount' interface to appear where you can alter the stake.
How to Play
Pressing the 'Start' button places up to 4 jokers on the game board. The reels will spin and display one of the symbols below:
- Number - Numbers landing on the reel will mark corresponding number in the grid
- Free spin - Free spin symbols award an additional spin
- You have 6 spins (excluding free spins that may be won)
A win is achieved by:
Filling a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line on the game board. You win the prize shown for that line.
System malfunction voids all pays and all plays.
This game is a game of chance. The outcome of a play in the game is pre-determined. Actions or choices made by player do not affect the outcome of the game.
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 85.84%.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Last modification date: 7/1/2020