The Mask of Zorro
5-Reel 40-Line Slot
The objective of the Mask of Zorro® is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- This game is played with a fixed number of 40 active paylines. Your total bet per game round is your line bet × 40.
- Click CONTINUE on the entry screen to enter the game. You can also click on Don’t show next time to skip the entry screen the next time you play.
- Choose your line bet by clicking the '−' or '+' buttons below LINE BET.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking the SPIN button spins the reels with the currently selected total bet.
- During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into STOP. Clicking STOP ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- To use Autoplay, you must first set the Autoplay session limitations. See below for more information about setting Autoplay limitations.
- Reels can also be spun using the Autoplay function. Mouse over the AUTOPLAY button to display the list of options.
- Mouse over the AUTOPLAY button and click on an option to start the Autoplay function. During the Autoplay mode the SPIN button changes into STOP. Click this STOP button to stop the Autoplay session.
- The paytable can be accessed via the INFO page.
- Click CONTINUE on the pop-up message screen to enter the triggered feature.
- Click CONTINUE on the winning summary after the end of the bonus round to return to the main game.
Before entering Autoplay mode you must set the Autoplay session limitations. The set Autoplay session limitations apply to only one Autoplay session in the current game.
In the 'Responsible Gaming – Auto Play' dialog box, you can set the following:
- Stop Autoplay on overall loss of: (mandatory). The amount of money you can spend in the Autoplay session. If you reach the set limit, Autoplay will stop.
Note that each Autoplay bet reduces the set limit, and each Autoplay win increases the remaining limit.
- Stop on single win more than: Checkbox and win amount (optional). Autoplay will stop if you win more than the set amount, on a single bet.
- Stop Autoplay on Jackpot win: Checkbox (optional). Autoplay will stop when you win the Jackpot. This limitation is available only for progressive games.
To save your settings and start the Autoplay session, click Confirm. To return to your regular gameplay, click Exit.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable, which can be accessed via the Menu or by clicking on the INFO button.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a Win popup opens displaying the total spin revenue.
Zorro is the WILD symbol in the game. The WILD symbol can stand for any symbol, except for the BONUS symbol, to make the best possible winning combination.
There is also a separate payout for 3 or more WILD symbols on an active payline. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from the WILD symbols is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by WILD standing in).
During the Mark of Zorro feature, up to 10 extra WILD symbols are added to the reels.
THE MARK OF ZORRO FEATURE
The Mark of Zorro is an in-reel feature that can be triggered after any spin in the main game or free games.
Once the spin results have been displayed, Zorro slices his mark into the reels to create extra WILD symbols.
4, 7 or 10 extra WILD symbols can be added to the reels.
The Candle Holder with the text “Bonus” on it is the BONUS symbol in the game.
When 3 BONUS symbols land simultaneously on reels #1, #3 and #5 during the main game, the 2-level bonus game is triggered.
SECRET CAVE BONUS
When 3 BONUS symbols land simultaneously on reels #1, #3 and #5 during the main game, the bonus game is triggered.
Click CONTINUE to start the Secret Cave Bonus.
You will then be presented with a screen showing 6 candles. Pick 2 candles to reveal a number of free games or a win multiplier. The number of free games and win multiplier you reveal are added to a base number of 5 free games and x1 win multiplier. Alternatively, you can click on AUTO PICK to let the game automatically make the picks for you.
Once you have picked 2 candles you can start the Free Games feature by clicking PLAY on the pop-up message summarizing the number of free games awarded and the size of win multiplier that will be applied to all wins during free games.
During Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same bet per line as on the spin that triggered the feature. The accumulated money won in free games is shown in the Win field. The number of free games remaining is shown above the reels. The multiplier applied to all wins in free games is shown above the reels to the left.
Landing 3 bonus symbols on reels #1, #3 and #5 during the Free Games round will award another 5 free games. Free Games can be retriggered in this way indefinitely.
After all free games have been completed, a result board shows the total winnings from the Free Games round.
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the Casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the Casino client. To open one of the buttons, click on it.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
- Balance - Your game window balance. This is the total money that you can use to play the current Casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game.
- Deposit / Cashier - Clicking this button opens the Deposit / Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real - This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
The top toolbar contains the following:
- Games - Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
- Featured - Is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
- Slots - When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Table Games - When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Sound on/off - Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects. Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
- Menu - Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
- History - Opens the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds. Note that the history is unavailable in Fun and Anonymous modes.
- Options - Opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help - Opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Paytable - Opens the paytable of the game.
- Clicking the INFO button opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrows at either side of the screen enables navigation between the different info screens of the paytable.
- The Feature screens explain the features that can be triggered and played in the game.
- The Payouts screens show all winning combinations.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all the paylines and details the payout rules in the game.
- Clicking X on the upper right-hand corner of the dialogue window exits the INFO screen and returns to the game.
- INFO - Opens the reference screen that describes the different game components (paytable).
- + and − buttons - Increase or decrease the line bet.
- Spin - Spins the reels.
- Stop - Stops the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result.
- Autoplay / Stop - Spins the reels a number of times in succession. / Ends the active Autoplay reelspin mode.
- Turbo Mode - Turn on/off Turbo Mode, available during the main game only. Switching to Turbo Mode speeds up the game play by switching off some win animations and sounds while making the reels spin faster.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the Casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the Casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 94.99%.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Last modification date: 10/14/2020