ABOUT THE GAME
Power Plant is a 5 x 8 video slot with 82 lines paying from left to right. The game has six regular symbols that win if three or more are lined up in sequence on a payline beginning from the leftmost position. The only special symbol is the wild, which is always stacked and substitutes for all other symbols.
You can hit 8-stack wilds in the base game. When you land at least one full 8-stack wild on the reels,
the Feature Repin is activated.
The Feature Respin awards one Free Respin with the above mentioned 8-stack wild(s) as sticky and an additional 2-4 features. Re-spins cannot be Respun a second time, Landing more than one 8-stack wild awards the following amount of features:
- 1 full stack of wilds awards 2 features
- 2 full stacks of wilds award 3 features
- 3+ full stacks of wilds award 4 features
The following features are chosen randomly:
- Swapping Symbols: After the respin, 3-8 random symbols are replaced with a single type of symbol, guaranteeing a win. Wild symbols cannot be replaced and cannot be picked as therandom winning symbol
- Nudge Reels: After the respin, 2-4 reel nudges will be applied to give the best possible result.Not all nudges are applied if the outcome is not beneficial
- Super Stack: One regular symbol becomes super-stacked on the reels.
- Active Wild: After the spin, all symbols of one type transform into wilds.
- Extra Feature: Gives 1 extra feature. This feature is not available if you are already eligible toreceive 4 features
Each feature can only be awarded once (except for the Feature combo). If both Swapping Symbols and Nudge Reels are awarded, Swapping Symbols is applied first and then the reels are nudged. The Feature Respin is played out on the same lines and with the same bet size as the spin that triggered it.
HOW TO PLAY
- Select your coin denomination.
- Press the Spin button to start game
HOW TO CALCULATE PAYLINE WINS
- To calculate your total payline coin win, calculate all payline wins and add them together.
- To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequenceon the line starting from the far left.
- If three or more identical symbols are lined up, find the coin win value in the Pay Table. There you can find the value for 3 in a row, 4 in a row, and 5 in a row for all the symbols. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out.
- The above doesn't include any free spin symbols which pay scattered.
- If the winning combination starts with three wilds, there can be many ways to interpret the win. In this scenario, only the highest win combination is paid out.
- Calculate the total win in your home currency by multiplying the total coin win with your coin value.
Click the PLUS icon in the bottom left corner to expand or collapse the options tray.
- Pay Table – Find how much each symbol pays out, explanations of the game features, and information on the paylines.
- Game Settings – Change the game speed, sound volume, and set conditions for when to stop autoplay.
- Game History – If this feature is enabled on your gaming website, you may review and replay your last 10 game rounds.
- Game Rules – Opens the rules of the game.
- Mute – Turn the sounds on or off.
Displays the number of lines in the game. The number of lines is fixed and cannot be changed.
B) Coin Value
Change your bet size by changing your coin value. To calculate any bet or win in coins to your home currency, multiply the coin amount by your coin value. Changing the coin value brings you to a different game state.
The bet size is always 50 coins.
D) Max Bet
Sets the coin value to the largest available. Press the Max Bet-button again to go back to the coin value you had before.
E) Spin Button
Spin the reels. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Press the Stop Button to stop the reels immediately.
You can make the game play without pressing the spin button every time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the Autoplay button. You can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. To stop autoplay manually, press the autoplay button.
Displays the win for the current or last win payout step.
Display your account balance. If cash view is chosen, This field displays your balance in your home currency. If coin view is chosen, this field displays your available coins based on the current coin value. Should you change the coin value, the balance field will update with your new amount of available coins.
I) Cash/Coin view
You can choose to view Bet size and Balance in either Cash or Coins. If you choose cash, the game will transform all values in coins to cash by multiplying the coin amount with your coin value. You can switch between Cash and Coin view by the option in settings or by pressing the Bet field or Balance field.
RETURN TO PLAYER
The overall theoretical return to player is 96.0%.
- Click the PLUS icon in the bottom left corner to expand or collapse the options tray.
- Opens the paytable.
- Opens the Settings.
- Opens the game history.
- Displays the game rules.
- Turns the sound on and off.
- Opens the games in Fullscreen mode
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000.
Last modification date: 6/5/2020