Melon Madness Deluxe
Melon Madness Deluxe
Main Game screen
Melon Madness Deluxe is a five-reel, thirty-line jackpot slot game with a Free Spins feature. When 3 or more scattered Bell symbols appear anywhere in view, the player is required to choose one scattered Bell which reveals the free spin count and multiplier value. The free spins feature cannot be retriggered within free spins.
- Game is played with 30 variable lines.
- LINES can be changed by using the and buttons.
- BET amount can be changed by using the and buttons.
- SPIN can be triggered by clicking on the spin button with the current selected BET and LINES.
- Payouts are displayed on the PAYTABLE.
- Payline wins are multiplied by the amount ‘bet per line’ and gets added to other payline wins.
- Only the highest winning combination made with at least one non-wild symbol is awarded on each selected line.
- Coinciding wins on different bet lines are all added to your total.
- Scatter (represented by Bell symbol) wins are multiplied by total bet and added to payline wins.
- All symbols pay from left to right, except the scatter symbol which pays anywhere in view.
- On the winning line the winning symbols will slightly animate with bounce in animation and the win line will be colored and remaining will be grayed out.
- The Ticker messages will appear on bottom of game screen.
- Whenever there is a win, the total BALANCE will update, and the amount won in the spin is shown in the WIN bar at the bottom of the game.
How to play:
- SPIN: Tap on SPIN to start spinning the reels.
- After the reels stop spinning, any winning combinations on all the selected number of lines will be paid according to the Paytable. To calculate the line payout amount, multiply the respective symbol prize with the coin value. Remember, only highest win in a line will be paid.
- To calculate the payout for scattered symbol, multiply the respective scattered symbol prize with the total bet.
- Result: Any wins are indicated by their paylines highlighted and symbols animating or, in the case of a scatter win, by their symbols animating the individual payline wins are shown at the end of each winning line.
- Tap on the ‘+’ icon prior to Spin button to view the options like LINES, COIN VALUE, MAX BET & AUTOSPIN.
- Tap on the ‘X’ to come out from the above options.
- Setting 'BET': When you enter the game, a default bet value is set for all 30 lines. You can choose to increase or decrease the bet value using ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons available at COIN VALUE. If you don’t have funds in your account, please go to Cashier option and deposit.
- LINES: Thirty lines are selected by default. Lines are variable and can be changed by tapping ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons available.
- COIN VALUE: This is calculated with Total bet / Number of lines selected.
- MAX BET: To play with MAX BET, tap on button. If your balance is not sufficient, this option will be disabled.
- AUTOSPIN: You can make use of this feature to select various options for 'hands free' game play.
- To make use of the ‘AUTOSPIN’ feature, tap on the button. When the Autospin window opens, check the boxes next to the option(s) you'd like to play with. Select from the drop-down menu where applicable. Tap on 'START' to activate the selected options and start the spins. Similarly, tap on 'CANCEL' to skip the 'AUTOSPIN' feature and return to the game screen.
- Options available under this feature are:
- Number of spins: Tap on the ‘Number of spins’ check box to view the drop down. The game will automatically spin for the number of spins selected from the drop-down menu. You can choose any number of games and play until your balance is less than the total bet placed.
- Spin till win is equal to or exceeds: The game will automatically spin until the win amount is equal to or exceeds the amount selected from the drop down menu.
- Spin till loss not exceeds: The game will automatically spin until the loss limit is reached. Loss will be calculated with (Loss = Total bets - Total wins)
- Total bets=accumulated total bets
- Total wins=accumulated total wins
- (((Total bets - Total wins) + current game bet) <= Loss limit target) then only next auto spin will be allowed.
- Spin till feature trigger: The game will automatically spin until the next feature is triggered.
- Autospin game is terminated whenever The Big One Jackpot is triggered in-between the Autospin.
- When playing with multiple 'AUTOSPIN' options, the condition that is satisfied first will take precedence over the others, and the remaining selected conditions will be ignored. You can then choose to either select the same set of options again, or choose new option(s), and proceed with the 'AUTOSPIN'.
- 'AUTOSPIN' option is not available in play-money mode (applicable to desktop users only).
- While AUTOSPIN is in progress, you can interrupt the game by tapping on the 'STOP' button. If spin is in progress, AUTOSPIN will be stopped after completing the current spin, otherwise AUTOSPIN is stopped immediately and normal game is restored.
- Tap on menu icon to view the option like Lobby, Paytable, Help, and Sound & Cashier.
- Tap on the ‘Lobby’ option to navigate back to lobby screen.
- Tap on the 'PAYTABLE' option to view Paytable screen.
- Tap on the ‘Help’ option to view the help screen.
- Tap on the button on the Paytable or help screen to go back to the game play.
- Tap on the ‘Sound’ icon to play the game music and vice versa.
- Tap on the ‘Cashier’ option to navigate to deposit screen.
- Tap anywhere on the screen to come out from the options.
- Repeat bet/change bet: The default bet for the next spin will be the same as the amount you wagered on the previous spin. Just tap on 'SPIN' to place the same bet again. To change your bet, increase or decrease the coin value.
- Credits: After you have placed the desired bet, your remaining game balance is shown under ‘BALANCE’. Your current game balance is the sum of the amounts displayed under the ‘BALANCE’ meter and the 'BET' meter. Your game balance is shown at the bottom of the game screen.
- Player can play the game from 1 to 30 lines.
- All payouts are made according to the Paytable.
- Only the highest winning combination made with at least one non-wild symbol is awarded on each selected lines.
- SPIN begins the game with the currently selected BET and LINES.
- MAX BET selects 30 lines and maximum bet value.
- Payouts are displayed on the PAYTABLE.
- Payline wins are multiplied by the amount at bet per line.
- Coinciding wins on different paylines are added to your total.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by total bet and added to payline wins.
- All symbols pay Left to Right, except scattered Bell symbol, which pay anywhere in view.
- 3 or more scattered Bell symbols appearing anywhere on the reels triggers the Melon Madness feature game.
- Pick any one of the Bell symbols to reveal the number of free spins and the multiplier awarded.
- Free spins cannot trigger more free spins.
- Melon Madness Logo substitutes for all other symbols except the scattered Bell symbol.
- Melon Madness Logo appears only on reels 1, 2, 3, and 4.
- The game and game rules are identical both in real-money and play-money mode.
Feature game play:
- The Melon Madness feature game is triggered when 3 or more scattered Bell symbols appear anywhere in view.
- When the player clicks on one of the scattered Bell symbols, it will reveal the total number of free spins awarded and the multiplier value.
- The number of free spins and multiplier awarded are random.
- A maximum of 25 free spins and a maximum of 10 multiplier is awarded.
- A minimum of 5 free spins and a minimum of 2 multiplier is awarded.
- All prizes during free spins are multiplied by the revealed multiplier.
- The Free Spins feature cannot be re-triggered.
- Free spins are played at the same number of lines and bet per line of the triggering game.
Jackpot feature round
- The Big One jackpot can be triggered anytime, either during normal spin, autospin or after the feature game.
- The main screen then changes to jackpot screen after the user has won jackpot game in which all the jackpots and their values are listed on the left side area and a wheel is displayed on the right side area.
- There are 5 different jackpots, each of which has a unique color. All five colors are shown on the wheel:
- The orange color represents the Blitz Cash Jackpot.
- The red color represents the Quick Cash Jackpot.
- The blue color represents the Super Cash Jackpot.
- The green color represents the Mega Cash Jackpot.
- The lavender color represents the Colossal Cash Jackpot.
- The SPIN button is shown on the right side area. By clicking on the SPIN button, the wheel rotates and stops on a particular color and the respective jackpot is awarded.
- When a particular jackpot is cracked, a pop-up is shown on the jackpot screen which displays the type of jackpot and the amount awarded. By clicking on 'OK' in the pop-up, it navigates to main game screen.
- If multiple jackpots are cracked at the same time, by clicking on 'OK' in the pop-up, the 'SPIN' button on the jackpot screen is enabled to continue further game play.
- You can see the current values of all five jackpots in the top side area of the main game screen.
- The more you wager, the higher your chances of cracking the jackpot will be.
- The cash will be credited to your account immediately.
- Free games cannot trigger jackpots.
Return to the player:
The theoretical return to player of this game is 92.89%.
Gameplay history can be accessed by logging into your account on the desktop website and choosing menu “Game logs” inside any game.
1. I could not complete the game. What should I do?
- If you get disconnected in the middle of the base game, the software will automatically complete play for you. You will be able to find out the result by clicking on the 'Game logs' button once you have logged back in.
- If you are disconnected in the middle of the feature round, you will be prompted to complete it after logging back in. After completing the feature round, you can continue game play, or you can select another game of your choice.
2. What should I do if the balance is low to place bet?
- Click on ‘Deposit’ button at bottom of the game screen and deposit.
3. Malfunctions void all pays and plays.
4. If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Care team.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Last modification date: 6/4/2020