Volatility: 30.4 High
- The reels contain stacks of symbols that transform into one of the following symbols at the start of each game:
- Wild, Man & Dragon, Woman & Dragon, Dragon, Ace, King, Queen, or Jack
- All stacked symbol positions on a reel transform to the same symbol.
- Line wins must appear on played lines.
- Line win symbols must appear on adjacent reels, beginning with the leftmost reel.
- Only the highest win is paid on each line.Line wins are multiplied by the bet multiplier.
- Scatter symbols award in any position on the reels.
- Wins are shown in credits unless marked as currency.
- Values displayed in the have not been pre-multiplied, except where stated.
- Wins subject to verification.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Free Games bonus
- Man & Dragon, Woman & Dragon, or Dragon in all positions on 3 or more consecutive reels, winning or non-winning, activates the Block Bucks Feature.
- All triggering reels must contain the same symbol to activate the Block Bucks Feature.
- Wild does not substitute for Man & Dragon, Woman & Dragon, or Dragon for purposes of activating the Block Bucks Feature.
- The number of consecutive reels that triggered the Block Bucks Feature determines how many Block Bucks spins are awarded.
- 3 consecutive reels awards 3 spins.
- 4 consecutive reels awards 5 spins.
- 5 consecutive reels awards 10 spins.
- Block Bucks spins are played only on the reels that triggered the feature.
- The Block Bucks reels consist of Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, Green Dragon, and blank spaces only.
- Each Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, or Green Dragon appearing in any position on the Block Bucks reels is collected.At the end of the Block Bucks Feature, credits are awarded according to the number of Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, and Green Dragon that were collected.
- Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, and Green Dragon are scatter symbols.
- Additional spins are not awarded.
- The Block Bucks Feature ends when 0 spins remain.
Last modification date: 4/25/2022