About the game
Victoria Wild is a video slot with 5 reels and 15 lines from left to right. The game includes:
- 9 regular symbols (4 low pay symbols, 4 medium pay symbols, and 1 high pay symbol);
- 3 different Wild symbols that substitute all symbols except Scatter and Oasis:
- Tornado Wild symbol, which only appears in the base game and Sandstorm feature;
- Lamp Wild symbol, which only appears in Temple Free Spins;
- Waterfall Wild symbol, which only appears in Oasis Free Spins.
- A Scatter symbol, which triggers Temple Free Spins and appears on any reel during the base game;
- An Oasis symbol, which triggers Oasis Free Spins and appears on any reel during the base game.
Sandstorm is randomly triggered during the base game.
Sandstorm randomly drops from 2 to 6 Tornado Wilds across the reels.
If at least one added Tornado Wild collides with another Tornado Wild present on the reels, the sticky Tornado re-spins are activated.
The sticky Tornado re-spins feature can only be triggered during the Sandstorm.
Sandstorm can’t be retriggered during another Sandstorm.
Sandstorm is played at the same bet as the round activating it.
The Sticky Wild re-spin feature
During re-spins, all Wilds hold in their places while reels re-spin.
If a new Wild appears during re-spin, it holds in place together with any other Wilds previously found on the reels for another re-spin.
The sticky Tornado re-spins feature ends up if no new Wilds appear in a re-spin.
The sticky Tornado re-spins are played at the same bet as the round activating the re-spins feature.
Temple Free Spins
3 or more Scatters found anywhere on the reels activate Temple Free Spins.
The number of spins in the Temple Free Spins depends on the number of Scatters that triggered the feature:
- 3 scatter - 8 spins;
- 4 scatter - 10 spins;
- 5 scatter - 11 spins.
Collecting 7 or more Lamp Wilds in the Temple Free Spins activates the Secret Treasury at the end of the Free Spins.
The Lamp Wilds collection is reset each Free Spin mode.
Temple Free Spins are played at the same bet as the round activating the Temple Free Spins.
Temple Free Spins can’t be retriggered.
Temple Free Spins are played on a 3x6 reel field.
Wheel of Desire
The Secret Treasury awards you with 1 Wheel of Desire spin. Wheel of Desire offers different wins:
- 250 coins;
- 500 coins;
- 750 coins;
- 1000 coins;
- 2500 coins;
- x2 multiplier for the total Temple free spins win;
- x5 multiplier for the total Temple free spins win;
- x10 multiplier for the total Temple free spins win;
- x15 multiplier for the total Temple free spins win;
- x25 multiplier for the total Temple free spins win;
- No win.
The Wheel of Desire feature is played at the same bet as the round activating it.
Oasis Free Spins
Found on the sixth reel there is a map in the base game.
Each time an Oasis symbol is dropped on the reels, the map progress increases by 1.
Collection of 25 Oasis symbols activates the Oasis Free Spins and resets the counter.
During the Oasis Free Spins, Waterfall Wilds can only appear on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Waterfall Wild expands to cover the whole reel.
One Oasis Free Spins session is always 10 spins.
Map progress is unique for each bet value.
Map progress is saved between sessions.
Map progress is saved between bet values.
Oasis Free Spins are played on a 3x6 reel field.
Oasis Free Spins are played at the same bet as the round activating them.
Malfunction Voids All Pays and Play.
Simultaneous or coinciding wins on different pay lines are added and paid.
Re-spin, Oasis free spin and Temple free spin cannot be triggered at the same time.
During "re-spin" and " Sandstorm" the scatter and oasis symbol will not appear in the game.
During the Oasis free spin the scatter symbol will not appear in the game.
Oasis symbol cannot appear during the Temple free spin.
The paytable is dynamic and displays payout values based on the selected bet.
How to play
Select your coin denomination.
Press the Spin button to start the game.
How to calculate payline wins
- To calculate your total payline coin win, calculate all payline wins and add them together.
- To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line starting from left to right.
- If three or more identical symbols lined up, find the coin win value in the Pay Table. There you can find the value for 3 in a row, 4 in a row, 5 in a row, and 6 in a row for all symbols. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out.
- The above doesn’t include any Scatter symbols which do not need to be on the payline to award a prize.
- If the winning combination starts with three Wilds, there can be many ways to interpret the win. In this scenario, only the highest win combination is paid out.
- Calculate the total win in your home currency by multiplying the total coin win with your coin value.
- Click/tap the options icon to expand or collapse the options tray
- Pay Table – Find how much each symbol pays out, explanations of the game features, and information on the paylines.
- Game Rules – Opens the Game Rules.
- Game Settings – Change the game speed, volume, and other settings.
- Game History – If this feature is enabled on the gaming website, players may review and replay their last 10 game rounds.
- Fullscreen – Enter or exit fullscreen mode.
- Mute – Turns the sounds on or off.
- Lines – Displays the number of lines in the game. The number of lines is fixed and cannot be changed.
- Coin Value – Changes the bet size by changing the coin value. To transform any bet or win in coins to the home currency, multiply the coin amount (15) by the coin value.
- Bet – The bet is always 15 coins per spin.
- Max Bet – Sets the coin value to the largest available.
- Spin Button – Starts the game. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately.
- Autoplay (If applicable) – Players can make the game play without pressing the spin button each time. Choose the number of rounds to autoplay by pressing the autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevents players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. Pressing the autoplay button a second time stops the autoplay.
- Win – Displays the win for the current or last win payout step.
- Balance – Displays the player's account balance.
Space Bar – Press the space bar to spin.
Return to player (RTP)
The theoretical return to player is 96.38%.
Max win in a single game round is capped at 375 000 coins.
The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator. For more information, visit https://truelab.games/about
In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the gaming website support team.
In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
This is game rules version 1.4.0, dated 02.09.2020. To make available any previous version, please use the contact form at https://truelab.games/contact_us