Pirates Smugglers Paradise
Welcome to Pirates: Smugglers Paradise video slot with 3 Free Spin modes, Dropdown wins and Row Multipliers.
ABOUT THE GAMEPirates: Smugglers Paradise is a 5 x 5 Video Slot with 12 regular symbols that pay if you land a cluster of 6 or more identical symbols. There is also a Free Spins symbol that only appears in the base game and awards 7 Free Spins when you collect 3 or more in a single spin.
Dropdown WinsThis game does not feature any lines or ways, instead when 6+ identical symbols land in a cluster, meaning adjacent to each other, they are chosen as the winning symbols. Once a player lands a cluster, all instances of that symbol (even symbols not in the cluster) will remain while all losing symbols disappear from the reels. If a second cluster appears with different symbols that cluster is treated the same as losing symbols. The winning symbols then drop down and new random symbols propagate the empty slot positions. This process continues until no new winning symbols appear at which point the win is paid out. If 2 or more different winning clusters are present then the lower paying winning symbols are transformed into the highest paying ones, irrespective of the cluster size(s). If more than one such symbol exist, the first symbol whose cluster observed from the left most reel is used to transform the rest of the clusters.
MultiplierFilling a row with winning symbols awards the player a win multiplier. Win multipliers are added to each Dropdown win separately and are reset at the end of each spin (except in the Multiplier Madness Free Spin mode). The multipliers are awarded in the following way:
- 1 row is filled: 1x multiplier is awarded (only available in the Multiplier Madness Free Spin mode)
- 2 rows are filled: 2x multiplier is awarded
- 3 rows are filled: 3x multiplier is awarded
- 4 rows are filled: 5x multiplier is awarded
- 5 rows are filled: 10x multiplier is awarded
The 3 Free Spin ModesFill the Free Spin Symbol counter with 3 maps in a spin to trigger 7 Free Spins. Any extra Free Spin symbols that landed on the reels award 10x bet each. There are 3 different Free Spin Modes to choose from, as listed below. Free Spins are played with the same bet as the activating spin. Free Spins cannot be retriggered.
- High Seas - All low paying symbols (hearts, diamonds, clubs, spades) are removed from the reels.
- Multiplier Madness - All multipliers achieved are summed at the top of the reels and applied to each Dropdown win for the entire Free Spin session. The Multiplier counter starts at 1
- Win Fall - 2 winning symbols are added to the reels at the start of each Dropdown. To get the next drop down, there must be at least one more new cluster symbol in normal drop down.
HOW TO PLAY
- Select the coin denomination.
- Press the Spin button to start game.
HOW TO CALCULATE DROPDOWN WINS
- When the DROPDOWN ends, count all winning symbols and multiply them by the symbol's value; symbol values can be found in the paytables and mini-paytables.
- If a multiplier was activated, multiply the winning amount by the awarded multiplier.
- Ex. 10 swords land on the bottom 2 rows would pay: 10 (# of symbols) x 7 (payout) x 2 (multiplier) = 140 coins
- Multiply the coin win by the coin value to get the win in the home currency.
GAME OPTIONSThe options icon expands and collapses the options tray.
- Pay Table – Displays the payout of each symbol, description of the game features, and all information about the ways to win.
- Game Settings – Opens the setting panel with the game speed, game volume, stop autoplay setting and other settings.
- Game History – If this feature is enabled on the gaming website, stores the last 10 game rounds.
- Game Rules – Opens the game rules.
- Mute – Turns the sounds on and off.
- Coin Value – Changes the bet size by changing the coin value. To transform any bet or win in coins to the home currency, multiply the coin amount (20) by the coin value.
- Bet – The bet is always 20 coins per spin. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.
- Max Bet – Sets the coin value to the largest available. Pressing the button a second time returns it to its original state.
- Spin Button – Starts the game. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately.
- Autoplay – Players can make the game play without pressing the spin button each time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevent players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. Pressing the autoplay button a second time stops the autoplay.
- Win – Displays the win for the current or last win payout step. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.
- Balance – Displays the player's account balance. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.
RETURN TO PLAYERThe overall theoretical return to player is 96.3%.
RANDOMIZATIONThe reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator. For more information, visit http://www.yggdrasilgaming.com/en/about-us
- If the game is interrupted during play, players can replay the game round after restarting the game. If the player chooses to skip the replay, their win will be added to their balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the gaming website's support team.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets are refunded.
- This is game rules version 1.0, dated 19/10 2018. To make available any previous version, please use the contact form at http://www.yggdrasilgaming.com/en/contact-us
- The maximum win from a single game is £250,000.
Last modification date: 6/5/2020