Welcome to Calavera Crush Video Slot with Free Spins, Dropdown wins, multipliers, and more features.
ABOUT THE GAME
Calavera Crush is a Video Slot with 6 reels and 5 rows. Landing 8 or more identical symbols anywhere on the reels awards a win. The game has 4 regular high paying symbols, represented by skulls and 6 low paying symbols represented by sweets. There is a wild symbol that substitutes all regular symbols. There is also a Free Spin symbol that awards Free Spins and a bomb symbol that awards a multiplier.
This game features Dropdown wins, meaning that winning symbols disappear from the reels, leaving room for new symbols to drop down (Extra Free Spin symbols can also land in dropdowns). Each time the player gets a Dropdown win, a wild is added to one of the winning positions before the rest of the slot positions are refilled.
Every dropdown win increases the multiplier by 1-3x in the base game and 1-10x in Free Spins. The multiplier is reset after every losing dropdown in the base game. In Free Spins the multiplier does not reset within the session.
Landing 4 Free Spin symbols awards 8 Free Spins + 3x cash bet. Landing 5 Free Spin symbols awards 12 Free Spins + 3x cash bet . Landing 6 Free Spin symbols awards 18 Free Spins + 3x cash bet. Landing 3 Free Spin symbols in the Free Spin session awards an additional 4 Free Spins. Free Spins are played with the same bet as the activating spin.
Buy Into Free Spins
Players can pay x100 to buy into Free Spins with 8-18 Free Spins chosen randomly. Players can pay x400 to buy into Free spins with 18 Free Spins.
Free Spins Gamble
When entering a Free Spin Session, players can gamble for more Free Spins (unless they already have 18 Free Spins). If they are successful, they upgrade their 8 Free Spins to 12, or from 12 Free Spins to 18. If they are unsuccessful, the Free Spin session is lost. There is a 46.9% to 48.9% chance of winning the gamble.
HOW TO CALCULATE DROPDOWN WINS
- Each symbol's payout is listed in the paytable for all wins.
- If a multiplier was activated, multiply the winning amount by the awarded multiplier.
- All wins are summed together after the spin.
- Menu - The menu icon expands or collapses the game menu.
- Balance - Displays the player's account balance.
- Cash Bet - Displays the current bet.
- Win Field - Displays the current win
- Spin Button - Places the bet, spins the reels and starts the game.
- Mute - Mutes and unmutes the game.
- Autoplay - Displays the autoplay options.
- Buy Bonus - Opens the buy bonus menu.
- PayTable - Displays the paytable which contains an explanation of the key features in the game and displays the payout for each symbol dynamically.
- Cash Bet - Displays the bet options.
- Settings - Displays the game settings.
- Game Rules - Displays the rules of the game.
- Cash Bet - Displays the bet options.
- Auto Spin - Displays the auto spin options.
- Game History - Displays the last spins with an option to rewatch.
- Buy Bonus - Displays the buy bonus menu.
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
RETURN TO PLAYER
- The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time and cannot be affected by the player's strategy.
- The overall theoretical return to player is 96.0%.
- The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator. For more information
- If your game is interrupted during play, you may replay the game round after restarting the game within 24 hour/s after interruption. After that time, any winnings from an interrupted game will be added to your account. If you choose to skip the replay, your win will be added to your balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the support team of your gaming website.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets are refunded.
- This is game rules version 1, dated 25/08 2022. To make available any previous version, please use the contact form
Last modification date: 3/17/2023