Book of Ra deluxe Bingo
Anyone who knows slot machines knows the legendary Book of Ra ™, and even the most novice players will love this classic game. What would you do if we told you that it is already available in combination with a fun game of bingo? As you hear it, it's the Book of Ra ™ deluxe Bingo! All the options of a videobingo together with two bonus combinations with which you receive 10 free spins with different number of pay lines. Occasionally, if you don't get bingo the first time, the game offers you the ability to buy extra balls. One or more of them can be wild balls, which allow you to choose the number you want. In addition, you can choose a talisman that will accompany you throughout the game session! Bingo and slots in one game. Let the numbers do the talking and spin the reels!
Special Games Your objective in Book of Ra ™ deluxe Bingo is to complete winning combinations on your game cards with the 30 bingo balls that are drawn after placing your bet.
At the top of the reels are some winning combinations that give access to the bonus game with a different number of pay lines below them. When you complete these bonus combinations, the action moves to a slot where you make ten free spins. If you complete a combination with a value greater than the bonus combination, the bonus game is not triggered.
Book of Ra ™ deluxe Bingo is a single player casino game that belongs to the category of bingo games. Your gaming session begins when you place a bet and ends when you leave the application.
The following betting and payout rules are valid for this game:
- Maximum bet per session: your available balance in your account. Making a deposit to your account is not possible during a game session.
- You can play with up to four bingo cards. The more cards in play, the more chances you have to win! By default, all bingo cards are activated. You can find the "On" and "Off" buttons at the top of each bingo card. You can activate or deactivate the respective card by clicking on this button. You can also modify these settings in the "Cards" section of the lower section. Here you can manage your active or inactive cards with the "+/-" buttons.
- In the "Bet / Card" section you can define your bet for the next round. Your total bet is shown in the "Bet" indicator.
- You can also modify the numbers of your cards before the game starts by clicking on the respective card.
- By clicking on the symbol of the crossed arrows, you change the numbers of ALL the cards.
With the "Play" button (the "Play" arrow) 30 bingo balls are drawn at a normal speed, while with the "Fast Forward" button (two arrows), the extraction is done faster. By clicking "Automatic", the balls are drawn one after the other. The program performs the extraction of the balls until the automatic draw is stopped with the "Stop" button or until you have the opportunity to buy extra balls.
The numbers drawn that match those of your bingo cards are automatically marked in black.
You can see all possible winning combinations at the top of the playing area. Combinations that have already been obtained blink. The numbers marked in red on the bingo cards show you which numbers already make up a winning combination. The numbers that you still need to get to complete a winning combination are marked in orange.
At the end of the first draw, depending on your prize options, the game may give you the option to buy additional bingo balls via the "Extra ball" button (or by selecting them manually in the central part of the screen) or to end the current round. by clicking on "Charge". If you decide to continue playing, you have at your disposal a total of 11 extra balls, with which you can complete winning combinations. The bet per ball appears next to the "Extra Ball" (eg "Extra Ball XXX") and varies depending on the prize you can win. A wild ball can also appear randomly, with which you can choose the number you want.
Last modification date: 3/17/2021