Welcome to Dwarf Mine Video Slot with Free Spins, Expandable Reels, a Crystal Collection and up to 16,807 Ways to Win.
ABOUT THE GAME
Dwarf Mine is a Video Slot with 5 reels and 4 rows with the possibility to expand the reels up to 5 reels and 7 rows. This game features ways which pay out when identical symbols land on the first 3+ reels (2+ reels for super high paying symbols). The game has 4 regular high paying symbols, represented by dwarven tools, 4 low pay symbols represented by the 4 card suits and 4 super high paying symbols which only appear in Collection Free Spins. There is also a Bonus symbol which only lands on reels 1, 3 and 5. Finally there are 4 collectible symbols represented by Crystals which only appear on the bottom 3 rows of the expanded reels.
Landing a bonus symbol on the reels expands the reels by 1 row down for that spin. Bonus symbols are only present in the base game and only on reels 1, 3, 5. Reels can be expanded a maximum of 3 times since that is also the maximum amount of Bonus symbols that can appear in 1 spin. The symbols on the extended bottom 3 rows are placed randomly.
Free Spin Mode
Landing 3 bonus symbols awards 10 Free Spins with the 5 x 7 reel set. Free Spins do not contain bonus symbols or Collectible Crystals. Free Spins are played with the same bet as the activating spin.
Collecting 5 identical Crystals awarded 5 Collection Free Spins. Collectible Crystals only appear on the expanded rows in the base game. Each Collectible Crystal can only land once each spin. If 2+ collections are complete at the same time, they will be awarded in the following order: green, yellow, blue and red. If collectable Free Spins and regular Free Spins are both triggered at once; regular Free spins activate first. New players are given 3 Red crystals when they play for the first time.
Collection Free Spins
Completing a collection awards 5 Free Spins with the 5 x 7 reel set. These reels do not contain Bonus symbols or Collectible crystals. A Super high paying symbol that is the same color as the collected crystal is added to all reel sets. Collection Free Spins are played with the average coin value of coin values used each spin where the Crystals were collected.
HOW TO PLAY
- Select the coin denomination.
- Press the Spin button to start game.
HOW TO CALCULATE WINS WITH WAYS
- To calculate the total Ways coin win, add all the symbol wins together.
- To calculate a single symbol win, count the number of consecutive reels that contain the symbol, starting from the left.
- If the number of consecutive reels containing the symbol is 3 or greater counting from the left, find the corresponding win amount in the pay table.
- If any of the reels contain more than 1 instance of the symbols, the win will be multiplied. Multiply the number of symbols on each of the reels to get the final multiplier. For example: if the first reel contain 2 symbols, the second reel has 3 symbols and the third reel has 2 symbols, the total multiplier is counted as follows: 2*3*2=12 (total multiplier).
- The above doesn't include any Bonus symbols which pay scattered.
- All Way Wins are summed together after the spin.
- Calculate the total win in the home currency by multiplying the total coin win with the coin value.
HOW TO CALCULATE WINS WITH A FRACTION OF A CENT
- This game features coin values of less than 1 cent per coin (in select currencies). When players use a coin value of less than 1 cent per coin, their cash prizes will be rounded to FULL cents in a fair way.
- The prizes are rounded to the closest FULL cent. 1.4 rounds to 1 and 1.6 rounds to 2.
- If a win is exactly between two values (e.g 2.5 cents), the rounding goes to the closest EVEN cent (will not round to an ODD amount).
- 1.5, 3.5, 5.5, 7.5, 9.5 rounds up.
- 0.5, 2.5, 4.5, 6.5, 8.5 rounds down.
- Casinos always store balances in cash. When a player chooses ‘coin view’ their cash balance is recalculated into coins.
- When players choose to display their balance in coins, they will sometimes see a rounding take place when their coin win is added to their balance.
- For example if they win 21 coins with a coin value of 0.004, their cash win will be 8.4 cents. The cash win is rounded to 8 cents and 20 coins are added to their balance.
The options icon expands and collapses the options tray.
- Pay Table – Displays the payout of each symbol, description of the game features, and all information about the paylines.
- Game Settings – Opens the setting panel with the game speed, game volume and other settings.
- Game History – If this feature is enabled on the gaming website, stores the last 10 game rounds.
- Game Rules – Opens the game rules.
- Mute – Turns the sounds on and off.
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
- Ways to Win – Displays the number of ways to win. 5x4 reels have 1024 ways, 5x5 reels have 3125 ways, 5x6 reels have 7776 ways and 5x7 reels have 16,807 ways
- Coin Value – Changes the bet size by changing the coin value. To transform any bet or win in coins to the home currency, multiply the coin amount (25) by the coin value.
- Bet – The bet is always 25 coins per spin. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.
- Max Bet – Sets the coin value to the largest available. Pressing the button a second time returns it to its original state.
- Spin Button – Starts the game. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately.
- Autoplay – Players can make the game play without pressing the spin button each time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevent players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. Pressing the autoplay button a second time stops the autoplay.
- Win – Displays the win for the current or last win payout step. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.
- Balance – Displays the player's account balance. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
RETURN TO PLAYER
The overall theoretical return to player is 96.8%.
The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator. For more information, visit
- If the game is interrupted during play, you may replay the game round after restarting the game within 24 hour/hours after interruption. If the player chooses to skip the replay, their win will be added to their balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the gaming website's support team.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets are refunded.
- This is game rules version 1.0, dated 14/03/2019. To make available any previous version, please use the contact form at
Last modification date: 6/20/2022