Tornado: Farm Escape™
- Game Overview
- Wild Symbol
- Storm Feature
- Tornado Feature
- Game Functions
- Game Setting Options
- Advanced Autoplay Options
- Return to Player
- Additional Information
- Translations of Game Terminology
- Tornado: Farm Escape™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, 20-line video slot featuring Wild substitutions, a Tornado feature and a Storm feature.
- The game is played with 20 bet lines (fixed), bet levels 1-10 and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE. Alternatively, click any symbol on the reels during the main game to view a mini paytable for that symbol.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown on the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Bonus features are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated them.
- Bonus feature wins are added to any initial bet line wins.
The minimum bet amount is EUR 0.25 and the maximum bet amount is EUR 100.
- All Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except Hot and Cold symbols.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
- When the reels start spinning, the Storm feature is randomly triggered and will start from one of the outermost positions on the reels.
- The Storm moves one position at a time in any direction generating Wild symbols until it moves outside the reels area and disappears.
- If the Storm moves on a Wild symbol, the symbol remains a Wild.
- The Storm will always cross at least one symbol on the reels before moving outside of the reels.
- The Storm feature cannot be activated during the Tornado feature.
- When a Hot symbol lands on any position on reel 1 and a Cold symbol lands on any position on reel 5 simultaneously, the Tornado feature is activated.
- During the Tornado feature the symbol that appears on the second row of the center reel becomes active.
- All active symbols and Wild symbols are collected during the Tornado feature and the Tornado feature continues until no more active or Wild symbols appear on the reels.
- During the Tornado feature, a meter appears counting all the collected active and Wild symbols wins.
- Wilds will substitute for the active symbol during the Tornado feature.
- The Tornado feature ends when a spin does not contain any active or Wild symbols.
- If the Wild symbol becomes the active symbol when the Tornado feature is activated, only Wild symbols will be collected.
- No bet line wins are awarded during the Tornado feature.
- The Tornado feature win in coins is equal to the value shown on the Tornado feature paytable multiplied by the bet level.
- The Tornado feature win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- The Tornado feature cannot be activated during the Storm feature.
- The Tornado feature cannot be re-triggered.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
|Click to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).|
|Click to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.|
|Click to mute the game sounds or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.|
|Click to open the game rules.|
|Click to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.|
|Click the arrows pointing to the left or right to scroll through the PAYTABLE pages. Click the center button to return to the game.|
|Click to view the PAYTABLE.|
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick Spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all Casinos).
- Intro Screen. Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Intro movie. Turn the intro film on or off.
- Ambience sound. Turns the background soundtrack on or off.
- Sound effects. Turns the game sound effects on or off.
- Graphics quality. Adjusts the graphic quality for optimal performance.
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Tornado is won. Stops Autoplay if Tornado is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Click Reset to clear all selected Stop Autoplay options.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.5%.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Translations of Game Terminology
Note: The following table is only applicable if you are playing in a language other than English.
|English Term||Translated Term|
Last modification date: 10/14/2020