6-Reel up-to-262,144-ways slot
- The objective of Chilli Xtreme™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To Play the Game:
- Press ▶ on the entry screen to enter the main game. You can also press DON'T SHOW NEXT TIME to skip the entry screen the next time you play.
- This game is played with 4096 and up to 262,144 Ways-to-Win.
- The total bet per game round is the Coin value × 20 (fixed multiplier value).
- To open bet settings, press the BET button.
- Press the SPIN button to spin the reels with the current bet.
- In the case of a winning spin, the WIN field displays the accumulating winnings.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Wins are multiplied by the coin value. The coin value is the total bet / 20.
The reels are spun automatically in autoplay.
To display the list of options, hold the SPIN button, select the number of spins to be played automatically, and then press START AUTOPLAY.
During autoplay, the number of remaining spins is displayed.
Autoplay ends when:
- The reels have spun the number of times specified.
- You do not have sufficient funds for the next spin.
- A feature has been triggered.
You can end autoplay by pressing STOP AUTOPLAY.
- To open the paytable, press the INFO button.
- The paytable is scrollable.
- To close the reference pages and return to the game, press the back-arrow button.
- Wins are calculated according to the Paytable, which can be accessed via the INFO button.
- Way win = coin bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- The accumulating winnings and all ways wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a win pop-up opens displaying the total spin revenue.
Maximum win limit:
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions.
- This game can be played with up to 262,144 Ways to Win. The game starts with 4096 Ways to Win.
- 3 or more symbols anywhere on consecutive reels from left most to right trigger a win.
- 2 or more woman symbols anywhere on consecutive reels from left most to right trigger a win.
- The symbol with the word 'BONUS' on it is the BONUS symbol in the game.
- When 3 BONUS symbols land simultaneously anywhere on the reels, you win 10 free games. 4 BONUS symbols trigger 12 free games, 5 BONUS symbols trigger 20 free games and 6 or more BONUS symbols trigger 25 free games.
- When the PIÑATA symbol lands anywhere on the reels, it stays on the reels after all wins are paid, all Hot Chillies symbols exploded and a collapse result in no new wins.
- When the feature triggers, the triggering PIÑATA symbol turns into a WILD symbol and a big piñata appears in the foreground.
- The piñata is hit, spreads chillies in the air, and eventually explodes, adding up to 9 WILD symbols on random symbol positions.
Hot Chillies Symbol
- The bunch of 3 chillies with the word 'HOT' is the TNT symbol in the game.
- Whenever the TNT symbol lands, it stays on the reels after all wins are paid, and a collapse results in no new wins. The TNT symbol then changes into a WILD symbol and explodes all adjacent symbols around it, except for BONUS, PIÑATA, WILD, and big symbols.
- When the TNT Symbol explodes, the reels grow, and new symbols fall, potentially causing additional wins to form.
- Every symbol in the game, except for WILD, BONUS, HOT CHILLIES or PIÑATA symbols, can appear as 2×2, or 3×3 big symbols. When a big symbol lands on the reels, it crushes and removes all smaller symbols under it, except for WILD, BONUS, HOT CHILLIES or PIÑATA.
- Note: 3×3 sized symbols can only crush 2×2 sized symbols that are fully under them.
Growing Reels Feature
- The Growing Reels Feature is active both during the main game and the Free Games feature.
- The basic grid size is 4×6. After every collapse in the same round, the grid size grows by 1 row and increases the number of ways to win.
- The grid size can reach a maximum size of 8×6 per round.
- Winning symbols disappear after they pay out, causing non-winning symbols above them to drop and new symbols to fall from above.
- The reels will continue to collapse until no new winning combinations are formed.
- The reels will return to a 4×6 grid when no new winning combinations are formed.
Return to Player:
- The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.23%.
Note on disconnections:
If you are disconnected from the Internet during:
- A spin, the reels will display the result after you reconnect and any winnings will be added to your balance.
- A bonus feature or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the feature after you reconnect.
Autoplay, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence.
To see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the portal, press the game history icon on the bottom toolbar.