Fruit Blaster is a five-reel with TheBigOne jackpot slot game. It has 5 fixed paylines with a Gamble feature. You win based on the combination of the various symbols displayed on the selected winning payline(s).
- Game is played with 5 Fixed number of lines.
- When you enter the game a default total bet is set.
- The total BET is Number of Fixed lines multiplied by the selected Bet per line.
- Bet per Line can be changed by clicking on hamburger menu and changing the Bet per Line meter.
- SPIN can be triggered by clicking on the Spin button with the current selected BET.
- Payouts are displayed on the PAYTABLE.
- Highest win amount is paid on each selected payline.
- All symbols pay from left to right.
- All winning symbols will be animated in addition to background animations.
- The Ticker messages will appear on the bottom of game screen.
- Whenever there is a win, the total BALANCE will update, and the amount won in the spin is shown in the WIN bar at the bottom of the game.
How to play:
- Spin: The SPIN button is at the bottom of the game screen in portrait mode and at the right side of the game screen in landscape mode.
- Setting 'BETS': When you enter the game, a default bet is set. You can alter the bet per line by clicking on and changing the Bet per Line meter as shown below.
- MAX BET: Click on MAX BET to select the maximum possible bet. If your balance is not sufficient, this option will be disabled.
- AUTO SPIN:You can make use of this feature to select various options for 'hands free' game play.
- To make use of the ‘AUTO SPIN’ feature, tap on the button. When the Auto spin window opens, check the boxes next to the option(s) you'd like to play with. Tap on ‘OK’ to activate the selected options and start the spins.
- The available options under this feature are:
- Number of spins: The game will spin for the number of rotations selected from the slider menu.You can choose a maximum of 1000 spins and play until your balance is more than the total bet placed.
- Number of spins for UK Player: The game will spin for the number of rotations selected from the slider menu.You can choose a maximum of 100 spins and play until your balance is more than the total bet placed.
- Spin till Win equals or exceeds: The game will spin until the win amount is equal to or exceeds the amount entered in the numeric text box.
- Spin till Loss not exceeds: The game will automatically spin until the loss limit is reached. Loss will be calculated with (Loss = Total bets - Total wins)
- Total bets=accumulated total bets
- Total wins=accumulated total wins
- (((Total bets- Total wins) + current game bet) <= Loss limit target) then next auto spin will be allowed.
- When playing with multiple options and conditions selected, the condition that is satisfied first will take precedence over the others, and the remaining selected conditions will be disabled. You can then choose to either select the same set of options again or opt for new option(s) and proceed with the game.
- Click on the STOP SPIN button to deactivate AUTO SPIN and the normal game will be restored.
- Tap on Menu Icon to view the option like Paytable, Bet Settings, Auto spin, Settings button, i button and Cashier.
- Tap on the ‘Lobby’ option to navigate back to lobby screen.
- Tap on the 'PAYTABLE' option to view Paytable screen.
- Tap on the button to go back to the game play.
- Tap on the ‘Sound’ icon to play the game music and vice versa.
- Tap on the ‘Cashier’ option to navigate to deposit screen.
- Tap anywhere on the screen to come out from the options.
- Repeat bet/change bet: The default bet for the next spin will be the same as the amount you wagered on the previous spin. Just click on 'SPIN' to place the same bet again. To change your bet, increase or decrease the BET VALUE.
- The total win amount is shown in the WIN meter .
- CREDITS: Your remaining game balance, after you have placed the desired bet, is shown in ‘BALANCE’ meter i.e. the current game balance minus the total bet placed.
- Tap on ‘Quick Spin’ icon to reduce the time of the spin.
- Game is played with 5 fixed number of lines.
- The total bet is 5 times of the selected bet/line.
- Click on SPIN button to begin the game.
- All symbols pay left to right starting with the left most reel.
- Highest win amount is paid on each selected payline.
- Coinciding wins on different bet lines are all added to your total.
- Payouts are made according to the Paytable.
- Payline wins are multiplied by the amount at bet per line.
- Gamble feature will be enabled only if the game win is less than EUR 140.00 or its equivalent amount in your currency.
- Player can choose either Card Gamble or Ladder Gamble.
- During Auto spin, Card gamble and Ladder gamble are not offered for any win.
- Player can choose to exit the gamble feature at any time during the gamble game by clicking on the Collect button.
- The highest possible win in Card and Ladder gamble is EUR 140.00 or its equivalent amount in your currency as shown in the gamble screen.
- Player can enter Ladder Gamble by clicking on Ladder button.
- Ladder Gamble consists of three buttons: Collect, 1:1 and Partial Collect.
- Clicking on 1:1 button starts the gamble round.
- The highlighted value on the ladder indicates the current win and the flashing values indicate the next possible outcome.
- Flashing of the values on the ladder is based on player’s game win.
- If the game win value matches with any value on the ladder, then that value is highlighted on the ladder; and the immediate higher and immediate lower values will flash.
- If the game win value doesn’t match with any value on the ladder, then no value is highlighted; and only the immediate higher and the immediate lower values of the game win will flash.
- On continuing with gamble:
- If the current win value highlighted on the ladder is below mystery, then the immediate higher and EUR 0.00 values will flash.
- If the current win value highlighted on the ladder is EUR 4.00 (its equivalent amount in your currency as shown in the gamble screen), then the immediate higher and EUR 0.00 values will flash.
- If the current win value highlighted on the ladder is greater than EUR 4.00 (its equivalent amount in your currency as shown in the gamble screen), then the lowest value higher than the current win and the highest or the second highest value lower than the current win will flash.
- The selection between the two flashing values is not equally probable. However, the return from the gamble feature is 100%.
- By clicking "Partial Collect" button in ladder gamble, the highlighted win amount is lowered by one-step and the saved stake will be shown in win ticker area and then the gamble continues with the remaining amount. At the end of the gamble the Saved stake (which is shown in the win ticker area) and the gamble win (if any) will be added to the balance.
- Partial Collect button is disabled in below 3 cases:
- If the game win value does not match the values on the ladder, when entering into Ladder Gamble.
- If the highlighted value on the ladder is EUR 0.15 or its equivalent amount in your currency as shown in gamble screen.
- On winning Mystery.
- On winning MYSTERY:
- Collect, Partial collect buttons are disabled.
- 10 seconds timer is disabled.
- All the values above the mystery will flash, except the highest two prizes.
- On clicking 1:1, one of the flashing value will be highlighted, indicating the current win and the gamble feature will continue.
- In all other cases, on clicking Collect button, the highlighted value is credited to the balance.
- At any time during the Gamble, player can choose to collect.
- Clicking on Collect button, player will be credited with the highlighted value on the ladder and will be exited from Ladder Gamble.
- Ladder Gamble will end:
- If the player wins the highest possible value on the ladder or
- If player clicks on Collect or
- If player ends up with EUR 0.00 value in ladder.
- If player does not choose any of the ladder options within 10 seconds, gamble round will be terminated and the win amount will be added to the player’s account balance.
- Player can enter Card Gamble by clicking on Card button.
- Card Gamble consists of four buttons: Red, Black, Collect and Partial Collect.
- Maximum of 6 cards are shown in previous gamble cards history.
- Any win under EUR 140.00 or its equivalent amount in your currency can be gambled.
- When player selects Black or Red in Card Gamble, it randomly displays Red or Black card. (Selects each card regardless of history).
- If player chooses correct color, it doubles their gamble amount, otherwise gamble amount is lost.
- You can gamble up to four times in succession.
- Partial Collect button will be available to players from first round onwards.
- Partial Collect button will be disabled, if win is less than or equal to EUR 0.10 or its equivalent value in your currency as shown in gamble screen.
- If Partial Collect is selected, 50% of the win is banked and the gamble resumes with the remaining 50% (half amount). At any stage during the gamble, the player can select Partial Collect. If 50% of the win amount has more than 2 decimals, then win amount will be rounded off.
- At any time during the Gamble, the player can click on Collect button and the current collect value will be added to the player’s account balance.
- If player does not choose any of the card options within 10 seconds, gamble round will be terminated and the win amount will be added to the player’s account balance.
- The Big One jackpot can be triggered anytime, either during normal spin, auto spin or after the Gamble feature.
- If the jackpot is triggered when gamble feature is also triggered the jackpot is played after the completion of gamble feature.
- The main screen then changes to jackpot screen after the user has won jackpot game in which all the jackpots and their values are listed on the left side area and a wheel is displayed on the right side area.
- There are 5 different jackpots, each of which has a unique color. All five colors are shown on the wheel:
- The orange color represents the Blitz Cash Jackpot.
- The red color represents the Quick Cash Jackpot.
- The blue color represents the Super Cash Jackpot.
- The green color represents the Mega Cash Jackpot.
- The lavender color represents the Colossal Cash Jackpot.
- The SPIN button is shown on the middle of the control panel. By clicking on the SPIN button, the wheel rotates and stops on a particular color and the respective jackpot is awarded.
- When a particular jackpot is cracked, a pop-up is shown on the jackpot screen which displays the type of jackpot and the amount awarded. By clicking on 'OK' in the pop-up, it navigates to main game screen.
- If multiple jackpots are cracked at the same time, by clicking on 'OK' in the pop-up, the 'SPIN' button on the jackpot screen is enabled to continue further game play.
- You can see the current values of all five jackpots in the top area of the main game screen.
- The more you wager, the higher your chances of cracking the jackpot will be.
- The cash will be credited to your account immediately.
Return to the player:
The theoretical return to player of this game is 96.17%.
Gameplay history can be accessed by logging into your account on the desktop website and choosing menu “Game Logs” inside any game.
1. I could not complete the game. What should I do?
- If you get disconnected in the middle of the base game, the software will automatically complete play for you. You will be able to find out the result by clicking on the 'Game logs' button once you have logged back in.
- If you are disconnected in the middle of the gamble feature, you will be prompted to complete it after logging back in. After completing the gamble feature, you can continue game play, or you can select another game of your choice.
2. Malfunctions void all pays and plays.
3. If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Care team.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (or currency equivalent. Other Operator limits may apply).
Last modification date: 2/18/2020