5-Reel 5-Line slot The objective of Flaming Bars™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- To open bet settings, press the Coin button.
- Press - or + above TOTAL BET to choose the total bet.
- Press the SPIN button to spin the reels with the current bet.
- In the case of a winning spin, the WIN field displays the accumulating winnings.
- On a given payline, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your win will equal your line bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable.
- The reels are spun automatically in autoplay.
- To display the list of options, press and hold the SPIN button and then select the number of spins to be played automatically.
- During autoplay, the number of remaining spins are displayed. Autoplay ends when the reels have spun the number of times specified, when you do not have sufficient funds for the next spin, or when a feature has been triggered. You can end autoplay by pressing the STOP AUTOPLAY button.
- Press i to open the reference page describing the different game components.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount for any given symbol combination, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout. Win combinations pay left to right and right to left except 5 OF A KIND which pays only once.
- To close the reference page and return to the game, press the BACK-ARROW button.
There are 5 fixed lines in this game.
Total bet = line bet × number of lines.
Line bet = total bet / number of lines.
Winning combinations pay from left to right and right to left, and the same symbol has to be on consecutive reels and appear on the same payline.
There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on a single spin. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
Maximum win limit:
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions.
- The symbol with the text 'Flaming Bars' on it is the WILD symbol in the game.
- The WILD symbol can stand for any symbol to make the best possible winning combination.
- Whenever a full stacked WILD symbol appears on the reels, the FLAMING RESPIN feature is triggered.
- When a stacked WILD symbol fully lands on the reels, the FLAMING RESPIN feature is triggered.
- During the feature, the stacked WILD symbols divide into 3 single-sized symbols and spread randomly.
- If any new WILD symbol lands on the reels during the FLAMING RESPIN feature, that WILD symbol becomes sticky and the feature is retriggered.
- Note: Single-sized WILD symbols that land on the triggering spin do not lock when the respin starts.
- The FLAMING RESPIN feature can be retriggered up to 5 times.
- If the feature is not retriggered, the feature ends.
- The Flaming Jackpot is a mystery jackpot and can be triggered on any spin.
- 1 of 2 jackpots can be won during the game: Mini and Grand.
- Jackpot winnings are added to the main game winnings (if any) and displayed in the WIN field together with any other winnings.
- Seed (how much money the progressive jackpots start with) - Grand: EUR 5,000.00; Mini: EUR 200.00
- Average contribution rate (what average percentage of each bet goes into the progressive jackpot): 0.99%.
- Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot): any main game spin of any amount can award 1 of the 2 jackpots.
- If 2 players win a jackpot at the same time, the 1st player will be awarded the seed and the progressive amount, and the 2nd player will win the seed together with any accumulated progressive part accrued in the time between when the 1st player won the jackpot and when the 2nd player won the jackpot.
Return to Player:
- The minimum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.51% and the maximum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.5%.
Note on disconnections:
If you are disconnected from the Internet during:
- A spin, the reels will display the result after you reconnect and any winnings will be added to your balance.
- A bonus feature or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the feature after you reconnect.
Autoplay, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Last modification date: 6/11/2021