Egyptian Emeralds Power Play Jackpot
5-reel 10-line slot
To play the game:
Press CONTINUE on the entry screen to enter the main game. You can also click on DON’T SHOW NEXT TIME to skip the entry screen the next time you play.
Press - or + in the LINES field to choose the number of active paylines.
Press - or + in the LINE BET field to choose the line bet.
Press the SPIN button to spin the reels with the current bet.
In the case of a winning spin, the WIN field displays the accumulating winnings.
On a given payline, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your win will equal your line bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable.
- The reels are spun automatically in autoplay.
- To display the list of options, put a cursor over the AUTOPLAY button, and then select the number of spins to be played automatically.
- When you want to start autoplay, you must first set limitations for the autoplay session. The set limitations apply for one autoplay session in the current game. You can set the following options:
- Loss limit (mandatory): The amount of money you can spend in the following autoplay session. If you reach the set limit, autoplay will stop. Note that bets reduce and wins increase the remaining limit.
- Single win limit (optional): Autoplay will stop if you win more than the set amount.
- Pressing START starts the autoplay session with your settings, pressing CANCEL returns you to regular gameplay.
During autoplay, the number of remaining spins is displayed.
Autoplay ends when:
- The reels have spun the number of times specified.
- You do not have sufficient funds for the next spin.
- A feature has been triggered.
You can end autoplay by pressing STOP.
- To open the paytable, press i.
- To navigate the paytable, swipe the screen.
- Symbol payouts are listed on the PAYOUTS screens. To find the possible win amount for any given symbol combination, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- To close the reference pages and return to the game, press the ARROW button.
- This game is played with a total number of 10 paylines. Only active paylines can register line wins.
- The total bet per game round is the line bet × active paylines.
- Paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the paytable.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the same symbol has to be on consecutive reels and appear on the same payline.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on a single spin. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
Maximum win limit:
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions.
Scarab Wild Symbol:
- The scarab symbol with 2 crystals is the WILD symbol in the game.
- The WILD symbol can stand for any symbol to make the best possible winning combination.
- 1 or more stack of 3 WILD symbols on reels 2, 3 or 4 triggers the Scarab Respins feature.
- During the main game, if 1 or more stack of 3 WILD symbols lands on reels 2, 3 or 4, the Scarab Respins feature is triggered.
- During Scarab Respins, the reels spin again for free and all triggering WILD symbols shift to random positions across the reels.
- If 1 or more stack of 3 WILD symbols lands on reels 2, 3 or 4 during Scarab Respins, the feature is retriggered.
- Only newly landed stacks of 3 WILD symbols can retrigger the feature. All previous triggering and retriggering WILD symbols shift to random positions across the reels during Scarab Respins.
- If the feature is not retriggered, the feature ends.
- Note: Only 1 Shifting WILD symbol can land on a single position. Shifting WILD symbols cannot cover other shifting WILD symbols.
- Note: A shifting WILD symbol can cover a retriggering WILD symbol that appears on the reels.
- The Powerplay Jackpot includes: Mega Powerplay Jackpot, Peak Powerplay Jackpot and, Mini Powerplay Jackpot.
- The Mega Powerplay ticker shows the value of the Mega Powerplay Jackpot. The Mega Powerplay Jackpot is a progressive jackpot game. It is accumulated from all players’ bets in all games which feature the Mega Powerplay Jackpot, among all online casinos that offer these games.
- The Peak Powerplay Jackpot ticker shows the value of the Peak Powerplay Jackpot.
- Spinning the reels before the Peak Powerplay Jackpot ticker reaches the amount shown can trigger the Peak Powerplay Jackpot.
- The Mini Powerplay Jackpot ticker shows the value of the Mini Powerplay Jackpot.
- Spinning the reels before the Mini Powerplay Jackpot ticker reaches the amount shown can trigger the Mini Powerplay Jackpot.
- Any spin of any amount can trigger a Jackpot.
- The larger your bet, the greater your chance of winning a Jackpot.
- All Powerplay Jackpots can be won during the main game only.
- For each bet placed, the operator contributes to the jackpot fund.
- Each contribution is equal to 2.99% of each bet placed. 38.66% of each contribution funds the current jackpots, and 61.34% funds the seed pot for the next jackpots.
- The jackpots are linked to several Powerplay Jackpot games, which are available through multiple casinos. The jackpots can be won by placing a bet in any of these games in any of the participating casinos.
- The Mega Powerplay Jackpot, Peak Powerplay Jackpot, Mini Powerplay Jackpot are funded by the operator.
- The seed pot funds the Mega Powerplay Jackpot seed, Peak Powerplay Jackpot seed, the Mini Powerplay Jackpot seed. (The seed is the amount of money a jackpot begins with.)
- If 2 players win a jackpot at the same time, the 1st player will be awarded the seed and the progressive amount, and the 2nd player will win the seed together with any accumulated progressive part accrued in the time between when the 1st player won the jackpot and when the 2nd player won the jackpot.
Return to Player:
- The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.4%.
Note on disconnections:
If you are disconnected from the Internet during:
- A spin, the reels will display the result after you reconnect and any winnings will be added to your balance.
- A bonus feature or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the feature after you reconnect.
Autoplay, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Last modification date: 5/10/2021