Blazing Bells Power Play Jackpot
To Play The Game:
- Press PLAY on the entry screen to enter the main game. You can also press DO NOT SHOW THIS NEXT TIME if you want to skip this screen in future.
- This game is played with 46, 656 Ways to Win.
- The Total Bet per game round is the Coin Value × 40 (fixed multiplier value).
- Press – or + to choose the total bet.
- Press TURBO MODE to activate Turbo Mode, making the reels spin faster. Pressing the TURBO ON button ends the Turbo Mode session.
- Press the SPIN button to spin the reels with the current bet.
- During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into ■. Pressing ■ ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- In the case of a winning spin, the WIN field displays the accumulating winnings.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Wins are multiplied by the coin value. Coin value is the total bet divided by 40.
- The reels are spun automatically in autoplay.
- To display the list of options, put the cursor over the AUTOPLAY button, and then select the number of spins to be played automatically.
- Autoplay can also be set to UNTIL FEATURE, which will spin the reels until the Free Games feature is triggered, or you do not have sufficient funds for the next spin.
- During autoplay, the number of remaining spins is displayed.
- Autoplay ends when:
- The reels have spun the number of times specified.
- You do not have sufficient funds for the next spin.
- A feature has been triggered.
- You can end autoplay by pressing STOP.
- To open the paytable, press the I button.
- To navigate the paytable, press the arrow buttons or page indicators.
- To close the reference pages and return to the game, press BACK.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable, which can be accessed via the menu.
- Way win = coin value × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- The accumulating winnings and all ways wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a win pop-up opens displaying the total spin revenue.
Maximum win limit:
The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions.
All Ways Feature:
- There are 46, 656 possible winning combinations in this All Ways game.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, with matching symbols appearing in any position on each consecutive reel.
- BONUS symbols are an exception to the above rule. More information on the BONUS symbol can be found in the relevant section below.
- The diamond is the WILD symbol in this game.
- WILD symbols substitute for any other symbol, except for the BONUS symbol, to form the best possible winning combination.
- The golden star is the BONUS symbol in the game.
- When 3 or more BONUS symbols land simultaneously anywhere on the reels, the Free Games feature is triggered.
- Any win triggers the collapsing reels feature.
- Winning symbols disappear after they pay out, causing non-winning symbols above them to drop and new symbols to fall from above.
- Each collapse causes the win multiplier to increase by 1.
- The reels will continue to collapse until no new winning combinations are formed.
- If the win multiplier in the main game is higher than ×1 when triggering Free Games, the multiplier value starts at this value in Free Games.
- All payouts are multiplied by the win multiplier.
- The win multiplier starts at ×1.
- The win multiplier increases by 1 every time the Collapsing Reels feature is triggered.
- The win multiplier can increase indefinitely. The win multiplier reverts to x1 when no new wins are formed in the main game.
- Special symbols expand vertically and horizontally to 4 adjacent positions if they can create or improve a win.
- Special symbols are highlighted by a yellow splash with a moving circle.
- Any symbol except WILD and BONUS can appear as a special symbol.
- Only 1 symbol type per spin can appear as a special symbol.
- 3 or more BONUS symbols anywhere during the main game trigger Free Games.
- During Free Games, the win multiplier does not reset.
- 3 BONUS symbols award 6 free games
- 4 BONUS symbols award 8 free games
- 5 BONUS symbols award 12 free games
- 6 or more BONUS symbols award 20 free games
- Free Games cannot be retriggered.
- The Powerplay Jackpot includes: Mega Powerplay Jackpot, Peak Powerplay Jackpot and, Mini Powerplay Jackpot.
- The Mega Powerplay ticker shows the value of the Mega Powerplay Jackpot. The Mega Powerplay Jackpot is a progressive jackpot game. It is accumulated from all players’ bets in all games which feature the Mega Powerplay Jackpot, among all online casinos that offer these games.
- The Peak Powerplay Jackpot ticker shows the value of the Peak Powerplay Jackpot.
- Spinning the reels before the Peak Powerplay Jackpot ticker reaches the amount shown can trigger the Peak Powerplay Jackpot.
- The Mini Powerplay Jackpot ticker shows the value of the Mini Powerplay Jackpot.
- Spinning the reels before the Mini Powerplay Jackpot ticker reaches the amount shown can trigger the Mini Powerplay Jackpot.
- Any spin of any amount can trigger a Jackpot.
- The larger your bet, the greater your chance of winning a Jackpot.
- All Powerplay Jackpots can be won during the main game only.
- For each bet placed, the operator contributes to the jackpot fund.
- Each contribution is equal to 2.99% of each bet placed. 38.66% of each contribution funds the current jackpots, and 61.34% funds the seed pot for the next jackpots.
- The jackpots are linked to several Powerplay Jackpot games, which are available through multiple casinos. The jackpots can be won by placing a bet in any of these games in any of the participating casinos.
- The Mega Powerplay Jackpot, Peak Powerplay Jackpot, Mini Powerplay Jackpot are funded by the operator.
- The seed pot funds the Mega Powerplay Jackpot seed, Peak Powerplay Jackpot seed, the Mini Powerplay Jackpot seed. (The seed is the amount of money a jackpot begins with.)
- If 2 players win a jackpot at the same time, the 1st player will be awarded the seed and the progressive amount, and the 2nd player will win the seed together with any accumulated progressive part accrued in the time between when the 1st player won the jackpot and when the 2nd player won the jackpot.
Return to Player:
- The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.51%.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the internet during:
- A spin, the reels will display the result after you reconnect and any winnings will be added to your balance.
- A bonus feature or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the feature after you reconnect.
- Autoplay, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Last modification date: 5/10/2021