Wild Crusade: Empire Treasures
5-Reel, 40-Lines Slot
- The objective of Wild Crusade: Empire Treasures™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Press ► on the entry screen to enter the main game. You can also tick DON'T SHOW NEXT TIME to skip the entry screen the next time you play.
- To open bet settings, press the coin button.
- Press - or + above TOTAL BET to choose the total bet.
- Press the lightning bolt button to activate Turbo Mode, making the reels spin faster. Pressing the button again ends the Turbo Mode session.
- Press the SPIN button to spin the reels with the current bet.
- In the case of a winning spin, the WIN field displays the accumulating winnings.
- The reels are spun automatically in autoplay.
- To display the list of options, hold the spin button, select the number of spins to be played automatically, and then press START AUTOPLAY.
- Autoplay can also be set to UNTIL FEATURE, which will spin the reels until the Wild Crusade™ Respins or Empire Treasures™ Jackpot features are triggered, or you do not have sufficient funds for the next spin.
- During autoplay, the number of remaining spins is displayed.
- Autoplay ends when:
- The reels have spun the number of times specified.
- You do not have sufficient funds for the next spin.
- A feature has been triggered.
- You can end autoplay by pressing STOP AUTOPLAY.
- To open the paytable, press INFO.
- To navigate the paytable, swipe the screen.
- Symbol payouts are listed on the PAYOUTS section of the paytable.
- To close the reference pages and return to the game, press the back arrow button.
- This game is played with a fixed number of 40 active paylines. The total bet per game round is the line bet × 40.
- Paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the paytable.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the same symbol has to be on consecutive reels and appear on the same payline.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on a single spin. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
Maximum win limit:
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions.
- The symbol showing the word ‘WILD’ is the WILD symbol in the game.
- WILD symbols substitute for any other symbol, except for the SPECIAL WILD symbol, to form the best possible winning combination.
- WILD symbols can appear on all reels.
Special Wild Symbols
- The sword symbol is the SPECIAL WILD symbol in the game.
- SPECIAL WILD symbols appear only on reels 2 to 5.
- One of the following multipliers can appear on each SPECIAL WILD symbol during the main game: x1, x2, x3, x4 or x5.
- When 1 or more SPECIAL WILD symbol appears anywhere on reels 2 to 5, it triggers the Wild Crusade™ Respins feature.
Wild Crusade™ Respins
- Any SPECIAL WILD symbol moves 1 position to the left for each respin.
- Each time the SPECIAL WILD symbol moves 1 reel to the left, the multiplier value on that SPECIAL WILD increases by +1. From the second move onwards the symbol also increases in height by 1 symbol position.
- If 1 or more SPECIAL WILD symbol lands anywhere on reels 2 to 5, respins are retriggered.
- Wild Crusade™ Respins ends when the rightmost SPECIAL WILD symbol reaches reel 1.
Empire Treasures™ Jackpot
- The Empire Treasures™ Jackpot is a multi-level progressive jackpot feature. It is accumulated from all players’ bets in all games that feature the Empire Treasures™ Jackpot, among all online casinos that offer these games.
- There are 4 jackpots that can be won: Mini, Minor, Major and Grand. The different jackpots hold different prize amounts.
- Seed (how much money the Jackpot starts out with):
- Mini: €100
- Minor: €1,000
- Major: €10,000
- Grand: €200,000
Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into the Jackpot): 0.99%.
Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):
- Jackpot game is triggered randomly on any spin in a slot game featuring the Empire Treasures™ Jackpot.
- Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win.
- Match jackpot symbols of the corresponding Jackpot or wait for the 30-second timer to run out.
Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):
- Play a slot game with the Empire Treasures™ Jackpot.
The trigger that starts the Jackpot game is random and can occur after any spin in any of the linked games. Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four jackpots.
The Jackpot game screen contains 20 icons, each of which hides 1 of the 4 coloured jackpot: red, green, blue and violet. Pressing on an icon flips it and reveals the jackpot symbol. A jackpot is won when all the jackpot symbols required for it have been revealed. The Mini jackpot requires 2 violet jackpot symbols, the Minor jackpot requires 3 blue jackpot symbols, the Major jackpot requires 4 green jackpot symbols, and the Grand jackpot requires 5 red jackpot symbols. The Empire Treasures™ Jackpot game has a reaction timer (30 seconds). If the player fails to find matching symbols before the time runs out, the game is automatically played to reveal the player’s prize. Jackpot winnings are added to the main game winnings (if any) and displayed in the Win popup together with any other winnings.
The Empire Treasures™ Jackpot game has a reaction timer (30 seconds). Random symbols will be picked automatically if the player does not select symbols within the time limit. Jackpot winnings are added to the main game winnings (if any) and displayed in the win pop-up together with any other winnings.
- The seed and Jackpot values are in EUR in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate specified by the casino.
- The mechanics of the Empire Treasures™ Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in the Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino), you will be notified of it by the casino.
Return to Player:
- The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) that includes the Jackpot Contribution is 95.4%.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the internet during:
- A spin, the reels will display the result after you reconnect and any winnings will be added to your balance.
- A bonus feature or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the feature after you reconnect.
- Autoplay, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Last modification date: 8/19/2021