Mega Fortune Wheel
Mega Fortune Wheel is a five-reel, nine-line ‘Gold Jackpot’ slot game. You win based on the combination of various symbols displayed on the selected winning payline(s). The Paytable below shows how much you win for each combination. For each bet placed, the house adds a percentage of the bet amount to all the four running Gold Jackpots.
‘Gold Jackpot‘ consists of four jackpots at different levels, the levels are - from the lowest to the highest - Gold Blitz Jackpot, Gold Quick Jackpot, Gold Super Jackpot and Gold Mega Jackpot. All four jackpots grow progressively as bets are made. For each spin, the house adds a small credit to the four running jackpots. All four levels in Gold Jackpot can be won irrespective of hitting any winning combination, while betting any amount.
- The game and game rules are identical in both real money and play money modes, except that play money mode does not contribute to the jackpot amount.
- You can bet up to nine lines. The paylines are shown in the paylines table below.
How to play:
- Setting ‘BETS’: When you enter the game, a default bet of EUR 0.25 per line is set for all 9 lines, resulting in a total bet of EUR 2.25. You can choose to increase or decrease the bet per line by clicking the left-arrow button or right-arrow button available in the BET PER LINE area. If your game balance drops below your total bet placed, bet and lines will not get adjusted to the next possible bet instead Re-buy window will appear. If you have no funds in your account, the deposit option will pop up.
- Setting ‘LINES’: Nine lines are selected by default when you enter the game. You can increase or decrease the number of lines by clicking on the left or right arrow button available in the PAYLINES area. Selected lines are lit and unselected lines remain dark.
- Max Bet: To play with 9 lines and EUR 10 bet per line click on ‘MAX BET’. If Credit amount is not sufficient, this option will be disabled.
- Total Bet: The number of selected lines is multiplied by ‘bet per line’ and the total bet amount is displayed in the ‘TOTAL BET’ meter, which can be found at bottom left of the game screen.
- Paytable: The Paytable can be viewed by clicking on the ‘HELP’ button at bottom left of the game screen and then clicking on the ‘PAYTABLE’ button. The prizes displayed in the Paytable are for unit bet and are shown as credits. To determine the payout amount, multiply the respective prize with bet per line, except for scatter wins which are multiplied by total bet. To go back to the game, click on the ‘GAME’ button. You can navigate to the rules screen or jackpot rules screen by clicking on the ‘RULES’ button or ‘JACKPOT’ button respectively.
- Spin: After the reels stop spinning, any winning combinations on the selected lines and any scatter wins will be paid according to the Paytable.
- Result: Wins are indicated by flashing paylines and winning symbols animating. Individual wins are shown to the right of the reels at the end of each winning line. The total win amount is shown as a message at the bottom of the five reels.
- Bonus feature game: A feature is triggered when three or more scattered Wheel symbols appear anywhere on the reels. The game screen will change and the feature game screen will be shown. You will be awarded three spins of the Mega Fortune Wheel. On completion of the feature game, the game screen is restored to its previous state.
- Jackpot feature game: A jackpot feature is triggered when you hit the jackpot. The larger your wager, the more chances you have of winning the jackpot. The main game screen changes and the jackpot feature screen opens up, allowing you to select six of the nine available options to reveal the ‘$’ signs and see the level of jackpot awarded. When the jackpot feature game is completed, the main game screen is restored to its previous state. A jackpot win will be credited to your bwin account balance immediately.
- If you hit multiple jackpots at the same time, the Jackpot feature for each of the jackpots will be played one after the other.
- Repeat bet/change bet: Once the reels stop spinning, the default bet for the next spin is the same as the previous one. Click on ‘SPIN’ to play with the same bet. To change your bet, use the arrow keys in the BET PER LINE area and/or in the PAYLINES area.
- Credits: Your remaining game balance, after you have placed the desired bet, is shown under ‘CREDIT’.
- Your current game balance is the sum of the amounts displayed in the ‘CREDIT’ meter and the ‘TOTAL BET’ meter.
- You can also see the current values and last win details of all the four jackpot levels by clicking on the ‘More Info’ link in the left panel under jackpot slider of the main game lobby.
- ‘AUTOSPIN’: You can make use of this feature to choose all or any of the various options for ‘hands free’ game play. Options available under this feature are:
- Number of spins: The game will spin for the number of spins selected from the drop-down menu. You can choose any number of games and play until your balance is less than the total bet placed.
- Spin until win is equal to or exceeds: The game will spin until the win amount is equal to or exceeds the amount selected from the drop-down menu.
- Spin until any win: The game will spin until the next win occurs.
- Spin until feature or bonus round is triggered: The game will spin until the next feature or bonus round is triggered.
- Spin until my balance exceeds: The game will spin until the balance is greater than or equal to the amount entered. Your balance is the sum of the amounts under 'CREDIT' and 'TOTAL BET'.
- Spin until my balance falls below: The game will spin until your balance is less than or equal to the amount entered. Your balance is the sum of the amounts under 'CREDIT' and 'TOTAL BET'.
- Play faster: This option lets you play faster than usual by reducing the break time. You must choose at least one of the other available options before selecting ’Play Faster’.
- To make use of the autospin feature, click on the 'AUTO SPIN' button in the bottom left of the game screen. When the autospin window opens, check the boxes next to the option(s) you’d like to play with. Select from the drop-down menu where applicable. Click on 'START' to activate the selected options and start the spins. Similarly, click on 'CANCEL' to skip the 'AUTOSPIN' feature and return to the game screen.
- While ‘AUTO SPIN’ is in progress you can interrupt the game by clicking on the ‘STOP SPIN’ button, if spin is in progress, ‘AUTO SPIN’ will be stopped after completing the current spin other wise ‘AUTO SPIN’ is stopped immediately and normal game window is restored.
- When playing with multiple options and conditions selected, the condition that is satisfied first will take precedence over the others, and the remaining selected conditions will be ignored. You can then choose to either select the same set of options again or opt for new option(s) and proceed with the game.
- Please note: The ‘AUTOSPIN’ option is not available in play money mode
- Click on 'GAME LOGS' to view the logs of your completed games.
- Click on 'VERSION' to view the current version number of the game.
- Click on 'REBUY' to buy more credits in to the game from your bwin account.
- Click on 'EXIT GAME' to leave the game and return to the lobby.
- All symbols pay left to right, except the scattered Wheel, which pays anywhere.
- Only the highest win is paid on each payline.
- Wins on different paylines are added to the total.
- Line wins are multiplied by bet per line.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by the total bet.
- Scatter wins are added to payline wins.
- All wins are paid on selected paylines only, except scatter symbols, which pay anywhere.
- The Diamond symbol only appears on reels two, three, and four. This symbol substitutes for all other symbols except the scattered Wheel.
- All jackpot wins are credited to your bwin account balance immediately.
Bonus feature game play:
- The bonus feature game is triggered when three or more Wheel symbols appear anywhere on the reels.
- The main game screen changes and the feature game screen opens up.
- You are awarded three spins of the Mega Fortune Wheel.
- You spin the wheel and the number that the wheel stops is the prize multiplier.
- Feature win is determined by multiplying the prize multiplier by the triggering bet (total bet).
- Feature prizes are added to payline and scatter wins.
- Click on ‘BACK TO GAME’ button to restore the main game screen.
- Wins are transferred to the credit meter at the end of the base game and at the end of each stage in the feature.
Jackpot feature game:
- The jackpot feature game is triggered every time you hit a jackpot.
- Play the jackpot feature to find out which level of jackpot you have won.
- Any bet is eligible for the jackpot. The larger your wager is on each game, the more chances you have of winning the jackpot.
- Bonus feature game cannot trigger jackpot feature game.
- Choose six out of the nine available options to reveal the ‘$’ signs.
- Each ‘$’ sign awards one level of the Gold Jackpot.
- One ‘$’ sign awards Gold Blitz Jackpot.
- Two ‘$’ signs award Gold Quick Jackpot.
- Three ‘$’ signs award Gold Super Jackpot.
- Four ‘$’ signs award Gold Mega Jackpot.
- Click on the ‘COMPLETE’ button to restore the main game screen.
- If you win multiple jackpots, the jackpot feature for the next jackpot will begin after you click the ‘COMPLETE’ button.
The theoretical return to player of this game is 92.26%.
The theoretical return to player of this Jackpot is 1.68%.
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you get disconnected in the middle of the base game or jackpot feature game, the software will automatically complete the game for you. You will be able to find out the result by clicking on the 'Game Logs' button once you have logged back in. You can also find out the result from your bwin account balance. If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Service team.
If you are disconnected in the middle of the Bonus feature game, you will be prompted to complete it after logging back in. After completing the feature round, you can resume playing the same game, or you can select another game of your choice.
Malfunctions void all pays and plays.
Last modification date: 3/29/2018