Empire Treasures: Rulers of the World
5-Reel 40-Line Slot
The objective of Rulers of the World: Empire Treasures™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
The Rulers of the World: Empire Treasures™ game can be played in both landscape and portrait modes.
- Click START on the entry screen to be taken to the main game reels.
- Select Do not show this next time if you want to skip this screen in future.
- This game is played with a fixed number of 40 active paylines. Your line bet per game round is your total bet divided by 40.
- The line bet can be selected on the BET OPTIONS panel.
- In portrait mode, you can open the panel by tapping on the BET OPTIONS button, located below the reels and marked with '–' and '+'. Tapping the button again or anywhere on the reels closes the panel.
- In landscape mode, the panel can be opened by tapping the arrow button on the side of the screen. Tapping the arrow button again or anywhere on the reels closes the panel.
- Choose your line bet by tapping '−' or '+'.
- Additionally, you can switch the Turbo mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster. In portrait mode, the Turbo mode button is located below the reels. In landscape mode, the button can be found on the BET OPTIONS panel.
- Tapping the SPIN button or swiping up or down on the reels spins the reels with the currently selected line bet.
- The reels can also be spun using the Autoplay function. Hold the SPIN button to open the Autoplay settings panel. Tapping the arrow button or anywhere on the reels closes the panel.
- Swipe the slider to the left or right to select the number of auto spins. By default, the maximum number of auto spins is selected.
- Tapping the START AUTOPLAY button starts the Autoplay session. You can end the Autoplay session by tapping the STOP AUTOPLAY button showing the number of remaining spins.
- To enter the triggered feature, tap the PLAY button. After the end of the feature, tapping PLAY on the winnings summary screen takes you back to the main game or resumes Autoplay mode.
- Wins are calculated according to the Paytable, which can be accessed via the Menu.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline. The SCATTER symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the SCATTER symbol can be found below.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a win pop-up opens displaying the total spin revenue.
The symbol showing the letter 'W' on it is the WILD symbol in the game.
The WILD symbol can stand for any other symbol except the SCATTER symbol. There is also a separate payout for 3 or more WILD symbols on an active payline. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from WILD symbols is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by the WILD standing in).
The red, blue and green boxes are the SCATTER symbols in the game.
3 SCATTER symbols landing simultaneously on reels 1, 3 and 5 will trigger the Free Games feature. SCATTER symbols can only land on reels 1, 3 and 5.
Ruler symbols (Egypt, Rome, Kongo, China, India and Britain) appear as single symbols on all reels during the main game, the Ruler Respin feature and Free Games. Ruler symbols also appear in 2-symbol high, 3-symbol high and 4-symbol high stacks during the main game, the Ruler Respin feature and Free Games.
During any main game spin, a feature frame can appear over the bottom symbol position on reel 5. If a ruler symbol lands in the frame, all symbols of that type will turn into WILD symbols before the wins are calculated.
The reels will then respin with the ruler symbol that landed in the frame transformed into WILD symbols.
During the respin, the feature frame will remain in position. If another ruler symbol lands in the feature frame, all symbols of that type will change into WILD symbols and trigger another respin. A respin can be triggered up to 5 times consecutively.
The feature ends when a non-ruler symbol lands in the feature frame. After the feature ends, any ruler symbols that turned WILD revert to their original state.
- 3 SCATTER symbols landing on reels 1, 3 and 5 trigger the Free Games feature.
- You will be taken to the mode selection screen, which will show the unlocked Free Games modes available.
- Free Games modes are unlocked by repeatedly triggering the Free Games feature. Trigger the Free Games feature 6 times to unlock all 6 modes.
- The Free Games modes are:
- Egypt: 15 free games. This mode is available from the first time the Free Games feature is triggered. The feature frame appears at the bottom of reel 5 for every free game. When a ruler symbol lands in the frame, all instances of that symbol are transformed into WILD for that spin result only.
- Rome: 12 free games. The feature frame is at the bottom of reel 5 during every free game. When any symbol other than a ruler symbol lands in the frame, the frame expands 1 position to the left. The frame can expand up to 4 times consecutively. When a ruler symbol lands in the frame, all instances of that symbol are transformed into WILD for that spin result only. The feature frame then resets to its original size for the next spin (if it was expanded).
- Kongo: 10 free games. The feature frame appears at the bottom of reel 5 for every free game. When any symbol, except SCATTER, lands in the feature frame, all instances of that symbol are transformed into WILD for that spin result only.
- China: 7 free games. 1-5 feature frames appear on the reels during every free game. Only 1 frame can appear per reel. When a ruler symbol lands in a frame, all instances of that symbol are transformed into WILD for that spin only.
- India: 5 free games. A 2x2 feature frame covers rows 3 and 4 of reels 4 and 5 during every free game. When ruler symbols land in the frame, all instances of these symbols are transformed into WILD for that spin result only.
- Britain: 2 free games. The feature frame appears at the bottom of reel 5 for both free games. When a ruler symbol lands in the frame, all ruler symbols present on screen become WILD for that spin only.
- Land 2 SCATTER symbols to trigger 3 extra free games in any free games mode, except India and Britain.
- Land 3 SCATTER symbols to retrigger any free games mode, except India and Britain.
- No extra free games or retriggers are available in the India and Britain free games modes.
During the Free Games feature the reels are spun automatically. The win for each spin is displayed in the Win field. The Total Win field shows the accumulated winnings from all free games played so far. The number of free games left is shown in the Free Games Left field.
After all free games have completed a screen appears showing the total feature win. Tap PLAY to return to the main game reels.
EMPIRE TREASURES™ JACKPOT
The Empire Treasures™ Jackpot is a multi-level progressive jackpot feature. It is accumulated from all players’ bets in all games that feature the Empire Treasures™ Jackpot, among all online casinos that offer these games.
There are 4 jackpots that can be won: Mini, Minor, Major and Grand. The different jackpots hold different prize amounts.
|Seed (how much money the jackpots start out with):||Mini: € 100
Minor: € 1,000
Major: € 10,000
Grand: € 200,000
|Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into the jackpots):||0.99%|
|Win condition (the result required to win the jackpot):||The jackpot feature is triggered randomly on any spin in a slot game featuring the Empire Treasures™ Jackpot. Entering the Jackpot feature guarantees a win. Match jackpot symbols of the corresponding Jackpot or wait for the 30-second timer to run out.|
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for a jackpot):||Play a slot game with the Empire Treasures™ Jackpot feature.|
The trigger that starts the jackpot game is random and can occur after any spin in any of the linked games. Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win of 1 of the 4 jackpots.
The Jackpot game contains 20 icons, each of which hides 1 of the 4 coloured jackpots: red, green, blue and violet. Clicking on an icon flips it and reveals the jackpot symbol. A jackpot is won when all the jackpot symbols required for it have been revealed. The Mini jackpot requires 2 violet jackpot symbols, the Minor jackpot requires 3 blue jackpot symbols, the Major jackpot requires 4 green jackpot symbols, and the Grand jackpot requires 5 red jackpot symbols.
The Empire Treasures™ Jackpot game has a timeout timer (30 seconds). Random symbols will be picked automatically if the player does not select symbols within the time limit. Jackpot winnings are added to the main game winnings (if any) and displayed in the win pop-up together with any other winnings.
- The seed and jackpot values are in EUR in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate specified by the casino.
- The mechanics of the Empire Treasures™ Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
- If a jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino), you will be notified of it by the casino.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
The procedure for dealing with unresolved bets may be subject to the casino operator's terms and conditions. For more information, please visit the casino operator's website.
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.28% that includes Jackpot Contribution of 0.99%.
Last modification date: 3/10/2022