Wild LinX PowerPlay Jackpot
5-reel 25-line slot
The objective of the Wild LinX™ PowerPlay Jackpot slot is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- The number of active paylines is permanently set at 25.
- The total bet is equal to 10x coin value.
- On the entry screen, press the START button to start the game.
- Press the + and - buttons to select a total bet.
- Press the SPIN button to spin the reels with the current bet.
- Line wins can form on any payline and must appear on adjacent reels, from left to right, starting from the leftmost reel. Line wins are multiplied by your coin value.
- Scatter wins can form from symbols in any position. Scatter wins are multiplied by your total bet. Only the highest Scatter win pays.
- On a given payline, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In the case of a winning spin, the WIN field displays the accumulated line and Scatter winnings.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable.
- For information on paylines, press i and scroll to Winning Bet Lines.
- The reels spin automatically in autoplay.
- To display the list of options, press AUTOPLAY, and then select the number of spins to be played automatically.
- During autoplay, the number of remaining spins are displayed.
- Autoplay ends when:
- The reels have spun the number of times specified.
- You do not have sufficient funds for the next spin.
- A feature has been triggered.
- You can end autoplay by pressing STOP.
- To open the paytable, press i.
- To navigate the paytable, use the scroll bar.
- To close the paytable and return to the game, press X.
- Active paylines are represented by symbol frames that appear over symbol positions on each reel as illustrated in the paytable.
- Line wins can only form on active paylines.
- Winning line combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the same symbol has to be on every consecutive reel.
Maximum win limit:
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions.
- The Wild symbol is the X. The Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol, except the Scatter symbol and the Gold Wild symbol, to make the best possible winning combination.
- The Wild symbol only appears on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Gold Wild symbol:
- The Gold Wild symbol is the Gold X. The Gold Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol, except the Scatter symbol and the Wild symbol, to make the best possible winning combination.
- The Gold Wild symbol only appears on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- The Arrow symbol only appears on reels 1 and 2.
- The Scatter symbol is the Bell. 3 or more Scatter symbols in any position trigger the Free Games Feature.
Free Games Feature:
- When 3 or more Scatter symbols land simultaneously anywhere on the reels, the Free Games Feature is triggered.
- The player must select between 2 options - the Stacks Free Games and the X Free Games.
- If the Stacks Free Games is selected, 8 Free Games are awarded.
- During the Stacks Free Games, only Watermelon, Pineapple, Orange, Plum and Scatter symbols may appear on the reels.
- During the Stacks Free Games, 3 or more Scatter symbols landing simultaneously anywhere on the reels will award 8 additional Free Games.
- If the X Free Games is selected, 5 Free Games are awarded.
- During the X Free Games, there is an increased chance of triggering the Wild LinX Feature.
- During the X Free Games, 3 or more Scatter symbols landing simultaneously anywhere on the reels will award 5 additional Free Games.
- The Free Games are played with the same bet that was placed on the spin that triggered them.
Wild LinX Feature:
- When all 5 reels land either an Arrow symbol, or a Wild symbol, or a Gold Wild symbol, the Wild LinX Feature is triggered.
- The player must select each Wild and Gold Wild symbol in turn until all have revealed a prize.
- A Wild symbol may become a Gold Wild symbol when selected.
- Each Wild symbol will award the sum of the values displayed on the Arrow symbols multiplied by 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x or 8x.
- Each Gold Wild symbol will award the displayed MINI, MINOR, MAJOR or GRAND prize.
- Once all Wild and Gold Wild symbols have been selected, the tallied prize will be awarded and the feature will end.
- The Powerplay Jackpot includes: Mega Powerplay Jackpot, Peak Powerplay Jackpot and, Mini Powerplay Jackpot.
- The Mega Powerplay ticker shows the value of the Mega Powerplay Jackpot. The Mega Powerplay Jackpot is a progressive jackpot game. It is accumulated from all players’ bets in all games which feature the Mega Powerplay Jackpot, among all online casinos that offer these games.
- The Peak Powerplay Jackpot ticker shows the value of the Peak Powerplay Jackpot.
- Spinning the reels before the Peak Powerplay Jackpot ticker reaches the amount shown can trigger the Peak Powerplay Jackpot.
- The Mini Powerplay Jackpot ticker shows the value of the Mini Powerplay Jackpot.
- Spinning the reels before the Mini Powerplay Jackpot ticker reaches the amount shown can trigger the Mini Powerplay Jackpot.
- Any spin of any amount can trigger a Jackpot.
- The larger your bet, the greater your chance of winning a Jackpot.
- All Powerplay Jackpots can be won during the main game only.
- For each bet placed, the operator contributes to the jackpot fund.
- Each contribution is equal to 2.99% of each bet placed. 38.66% of each contribution funds the current jackpots, and 61.34% funds the seed pot for the next jackpots.
- The jackpots are linked to several Powerplay Jackpot games, which are available through multiple casinos. The jackpots can be won by placing a bet in any of these games in any of the participating casinos.
- The Mega Powerplay Jackpot, Peak Powerplay Jackpot, Mini Powerplay Jackpot are funded by the operator.
- The seed pot funds the Mega Powerplay Jackpot seed, Peak Powerplay Jackpot seed, the Mini Powerplay Jackpot seed. (The seed is the amount of money a jackpot begins with.)
- Please note:*
- If 2 players win a jackpot at the same time, the 1st player will be awarded the seed and the progressive amount, and the 2nd player will win the seed together with any accumulated progressive part accrued in the time between when the 1st player won the jackpot and when the 2nd player won the jackpot.
Return to Player:
- The RTP value is the theoretical return to player, calculated by piding the total winnings by total amount bet from 1000000000 simulated game rounds.
- Progressive wins are excluded from RTP calculation.
- The minimum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 93.49% and the maximum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.48%.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during:
- A spin, the spin will be automatically completed, and any winnings will be added to your balance.
- A bonus feature or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the feature after you reconnect.
- Autoplay, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence.
- To see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the portal, press the game history icon on the bottom toolbar.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Last modification date: 6/16/2022