STANDARD GAME RULES
Bingo-based draw in which 30 balls are drawn from a drum containing 60 balls. The player has up to four cards with 15 numbers on each one.
If a win figure is matched on a card, the prize associated will be awarded from the paytable.
EXTRA BALL RULES
- Sometimes the player is offered the option of buying extra balls at additional cost.
- The top payout will be awarded if the card is complete within the first 30 balls drawn.
- Prizes specified in credits.
- When bonus labeled figure in prizeplan is matched, player will access in a bonus game.
- Buffalos will run in stampede and kick the rocks. The final prize will be the sum of the prizes discovered under the rocks.
A buffalo walks through a path with forks. Every time the buffalo stops at a fork you choose the path. The prize is the one hidden in the reached bush.
There are prizes hidden in buffalos. The final prize is the one in the chosen buffalo.
The maximum win from a single game is £20,000
Last modification date: 9/9/2020