PayPal Frequently Asked Questions
- What is PayPal?
- Do I need to open an account with PayPal to deposit?
- Can I use my existing PayPal account?
- How do I get a PayPal account?
- How do I fund my PayPal account?
- How do I fund my account using PayPal?
- Are there any fees associated with PayPal?
- How long will it take for my transfer to reach my account?
- Can I withdraw to PayPal?
- Is it safe to use PayPal?
- Which currencies does PayPal transact in?
- Can I withdraw to PayPal if I deposited using a different payment method?
- Can I Withdraw more than my initial deposit using PayPal?
- Can I withdraw to via another withdrawal option other than PayPal?
1. What is PayPal?
PayPal is a fast and secure online payment solution. It provides instant cash-transfers to and from merchant sites.
2. Do I need to open an account with PayPal to deposit?
Yes. You must open a free account in order to make a deposit using PayPal. Signing up with PayPal is fast and easy:Open your account today.
3. Can I use my existing PayPal account?
Yes. You can fund your account from your existing PayPal account.
4. How do I get a PayPal account?
Please follow the steps below:
- To sign up, visit the PayPal website. Make sure you enter your details correctly so your account can be authorized and verified by PayPal.
- Select your preferred language and the country or region you live in.
- Select the type of PayPal account you'd like and click 'Continue'.
- Enter you personal information as requested and click 'Sign up'.
Your account will be ready for use once you've completed these steps.
5. How do I fund my PayPal account?
You can fund your PayPal account using the following payment options:
Direct bank transfer
6. How do I fund my account using PayPal?
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the PayPal logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit'.You will now be re-directed to PayPal where you'll be asked to log in to you PayPal account and confirm the payment by selecting your payment method and clicking 'Pay now'. You will receive instant confirmation of the transaction when you've completed this process. You'll then be redirected to the Cashier.
7. Are there any fees associated with PayPal?
There is no charge for deposits made using PayPal.
8. How long will it take for my transfer to reach my account?
Takes 10-20 seconds to approve if you already have a PayPal account. Fund your PayPal account by Credit Card or Electronic Funds Transfer from your bank account.
9. Can I withdraw to PayPal?
Yes, to withdraw using PayPal you need to have made a successful deposit with your PayPal account within the last six months.If you have made a successful deposit within the last six months, visit the cashier, select the 'Withdrawal' tab and then select the PayPal logo.The amount of your withdrawal will be sent electronically to your PayPal account after our internal procedure has been completed.
10. Is it safe to use PayPal?
Absolutely! With PayPal, you can make completely secure online-banking transactions.
11. Which currencies does PayPal transact in?
PayPal transacts in EUR, GBP only.
12. Can I withdraw to PayPal if I deposited using a different payment method?
Yes, If have made a successful deposit with your PayPal account you can withdraw to PayPal even if you have also used additional deposit options to fund your account.
13. Can I Withdraw more than my initial deposit using PayPal?
Yes, you may withdraw more than your initial deposit via PayPal.
14. Can I withdraw to via another withdrawal option other than PayPal?
Yes, however, if PayPal is one of multiple deposit methods you have used to fund your account and is also your highest value deposit method during the last three months then you will be required to withdraw via PayPal the amount equal to the cumulative deposits made via PayPal before being able to request withdrawals via other withdrawal options.In the event that the total amount deposited is equal a first in, first out rule will apply. i.e First deposit made using PayPal $500, second deposit made using credit card $500. You will again first be required to withdraw an amount equal to $500 using PayPal before being able to withdraw using any other option.