Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions
- 1.2 You should check these Standard Promotional Terms and any applicable Specific Promotional Terms before participating in any Promotion.
- 1.3 In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these Standard Promotional Terms, any applicable Specific Promotional Terms and the Terms and Conditions of Use, the Specific Promotional Terms shall prevail, followed by these Standard Promotional Terms, but only to the extent necessary to resolve such conflict or inconsistency.
- 1.4 You can print a copy of these Standard Promotional Terms by selecting the print option from the "File" menu of Your browser.
- 1.5 Your use of each Platform itself and of any services available through that Platform are subject to the Rules.
Promotions and Promotion Periods
- 2.1 We may, from time-to-time, run Promotions and these may take the form of bonus offers (whether real money bonuses or some other form of incentive), prize draws, competitions, contests, leagues, tournaments or other form of Promotion, or a combination of any of these. The particular form of Promotion will be described, and full details set out, in the communications (such as emails, computer pop-ups and letters) We issue to tell You about each Promotion (each a Promotion Communication) and/or on the individual web landing page for the relevant Promotion.
- 2.2 For the purposes of all Promotions, the promoter is the entity You have contracted with under the Terms and Conditions of Use ("We", "Us" and "Our").
- 2.3 The period of time during which each Promotion will run (Promotion Period) will be specified in the applicable Specific Promotional Terms. Each Promotion will automatically close at the end of the relevant Promotion Period, at which point no further participation in that Promotion will be possible. Where no Promotion Period is specified the relevant Promotion will end when it is discontinued on the Platform.
- 3.1 Unless otherwise indicated in the Promotion Communication, participation in each Promotion is open to players from any of Our Platforms but is limited to one per person, family, household, address or organisation to whom We send the Promotion Communication. We reserve the right to restrict participation in certain Promotions to players who fulfill specific selection criteria. Where a Promotion Communication permits multiple participants, We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion, to limit the number of participants.
- 3.2 Unless otherwise indicated in the Promotion Communication, it is intended for the addressed recipient or category of recipient only and cannot be transferred. If You are not the intended recipient or within the intended category of recipient then the offer is null and void.
Eligibility to participate in Promotions
- 4.1 To be eligible to participate in any Promotion, You must:
- (a) be eighteen (18) years of age or older, or the legal age of majority in Your home country, state or province;
- (b) be legally entitled to use Our services in accordance with Our Terms and Conditions of Use;
- (c) if the Promotion is specifically intended for players who are residents of and/or located in a particular country as stated in the applicable Specific Promotional Terms, be a resident of and/or located in that country;
- (d) unless the applicable Specific Promotional Terms indicate that a "no purchase necessary" route is available and subject to section 5.2 below, have successfully completed registration on the Platform for the relevant service and opened a real money player account (Account) in accordance with Our Terms and Conditions of Use;
- (e) satisfy any other eligibility criteria set out in the relevant sections of these Standard Promotional Terms in respect of certain general categories of Promotion and in the applicable Specific Promotional Terms; and
- (f) not be an Unauthorised Person (as defined in section 6, below);
- 4.2 To be eligible to participate in any Promotion which is stated to be intended for new players or which is described as a "new player" or "sign up" offer (or similar), You must not previously have opened and made a deposit into an Account on any of Our Services. Such Promotions may not be used in conjunction with any other Promotion.
- 4.3 The identity of each participant in a Promotion will be determined from all or any combination of the following: name, address, email address, credit/charge/debit card number, IP address and other forms of identification which may be required. We reserve the right to request further information from You if You wish to participate in certain Promotions.
- 4.1 To be eligible to participate in any Promotion, You must:
Participation in Promotions
- 5.1 Participation in any Promotion is voluntary. You have the choice to decline to participate in any Promotion by simply ignoring the relevant Promotion Communication.
- 5.2 To participate in a Promotion, You should follow the instructions set out in the relevant Promotion Communication, on the individual web landing page for that Promotion and, where appropriate, the applicable Specific Promotional Terms. Where the Promotion Communication or landing page indicates that no purchase is necessary to participate in the Promotion, You may participate by sending an email to the address there specified.
- 5.3 Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Specific Promotional Terms, entry into each Promotion may be used only once.
Excluded and disqualified players
- a. Officers, directors, employees, consultants or agents of bwin.party digital entertainment plc or any of its subsidiaries, parent or associated companies, or any of its or their respective suppliers or vendors (including advertising, printing and publicity agencies) or any officers, directors, employees, consultants or agents of any entity connected with any Promotion, or relatives of any of the foregoing persons, "relative" shall include, but not be limited to, a spouse, partner, child or sibling and any person residing in the same household as any of the foregoing persons.
- b. Residents of Nevada, District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Iowa and Rhode Island and any other jurisdictions where it is illegal to participate in promotions and/or to win cash prizes.
- c. Any person who, at their own free will or by means of a Judge´s resolution has been registered in the General Registry of Players Prohibited from Accessing Gambling (RGIAJ) in accordance with that laid down in Art. 22.1.b) of Law 13/2011 and provisions which implement this section;
(collectively, Unauthorised Persons)
- 6.2 If a non-Qualifying Player participates in any Promotion, We reserve the right, without prejudice to any other rights under the Rules, to seek the return of any bonus, payment, award or other prize, including from that player's Account.
- 6.3 We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to disqualify any player who cheats or who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process for, or the operation of, any Promotion, or whose conduct is in breach of the Rules, contrary to the spirit of the Rules or the intention of the relevant Promotion, or might, in Our reasonable opinion, bring Us, any of Our Group companies or any of Our or their respective brands into disrepute.
- 7.1 Unless the applicable Specific Promotional Terms indicate that a "no purchase necessary" route is available (or such other dispensation is available), participation in any Promotion is subject to You having made the required minimum deposit as may be required from time-to-time into Your Account, once opened, (Qualifying Deposit) unless the Specific Promotional Terms specify that a different Qualifying Deposit amount is required.
- 7.2 Transfers made between player Accounts (player "A" transferring money to player "B") and reverse cash outs do not qualify as deposits for the purpose of any minimum Qualifying Deposit requirements.
- 7.3 Qualifying Deposit requirements can be found by clicking here.
Release and cash out restrictions
- 8.1 In relation to some Promotions, certain release requirements or, where appropriate, cash out restrictions must be satisfied, in addition to the general eligibility criteria set out in these Standard Promotional Terms, before a bonus may be used, played with or, where appropriate, cashed out, or as a condition of being eligible for a prize or to compete in a competition, contest, league or tournament. Any such additional restrictions or requirements will be contained or referenced in the applicable Specific Promotional Terms. You may only withdraw any funds obtained via a Bonus from Your Account when You have met the wagering restrictions associated with that Bonus offer. All Bonuses have to be wagered at odds of 1.70 or above. In the event that You cash out funds in respect of which You have received or are eligible to receive a Bonus, without having met any applicable release requirements, cash out restrictions or general eligibility criteria, You shall forfeit the entire sum of the Bonus and any winnings resulting from this Bonus and We shall be entitled to deduct this from Your Account.
- 8.2 Where it is a requirement of any Promotion that a certain number of games, hands or wagers be played or placed, then unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Specific Promotional Terms, games, hands or wagers played or placed at tournament tables (unless the Promotion is a tournament) or at play money tables will not be counted.
- 8.3 Where it is a requirement of any Promotion that a certain number of Points be accrued, then unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Specific Promotional Terms, the reference to "Points" means standard Points accrued during the relevant Promotion Period only. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Specific Promotional Terms, Points accrued through "topping" or which have been redeemed or used in any way outside of the relevant Promotion will not be counted towards such requirement and once Points have been redeemed in connection with a Promotion they may not then be reclaimed.
- 8.4 Where it is a requirement of any Promotion that wagers be placed, then unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Specific Promotional Terms, bets placed in any game of roulette on the winning number being red, black, odd, even, between the number range 1 - 18, or between the number range 19 - 36; will not be counted as valid wagers for the purposes of meeting the cash out or wagering restrictions of any Promotion.
Payment of bonuses free of cost (hereinafter referred to as 'bonuses')
- 9.1 Subject to Clause 8.1 above, unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Specific Promotional Terms, all real money bonuses will be paid into the Accounts of Qualifying Players within seven (7) days of entry into the relevant Promotion.
- 9.2 Your use of any real money bonuses is subject to Our review for irregular playing patterns. To ensure fair gaming and the proper use of bonuses, We consider low margin betting, equal betting, zero risk bets or hedge betting to be irregular gaming when deployed to exploit bonuses. Further examples of irregular playing patterns also include, but are not limited to: (i) placing single or multiple bets of a value of fifty (50) percent or more of the bonus on any single game, individual hand, or round, building a balance and significantly changing play patterns (bet size, game types, bet structures etc) in order to meet the bonus release requirement; (ii) placing large bets which result in a substantial gain followed by a drop in bet size equal to or more than seventy five (75) percent of the previous average bet size until the bonus release requirements have been met; (iii) if We have good grounds to suspect that You have sought only to exploit a bonus offered by Us in good faith to enhance Your entertainment (for example, on acceptance of a bonus, the minimum wagering requirement is met and funds are subsequently withdrawn). In the event that We deem that an irregular playing pattern has taken place, We reserve the right to prevent You from cashing out Account funds and/or withhold any of Your winnings derived from Your use of the bonus.
- 9.3 In the event that more than one real money bonus or any excess payment is accidentally paid to a Qualifying Player, We reserve the right, without prejudice to any other rights under the Rules, to seek the return of the amount of any additional real money bonus or payment from that player's Account.
- 10.1 Qualifying Players who win a prize as the result of any Promotion consisting of a draw, competition, contest, league or tournament (each, respectively, a Winner and a Prize) must accept the relevant Prize "as is" and there is no right to a cash alternative unless We, in Our sole discretion, elect to offer such a cash alternative (which may be less than the full value of the Prize). We reserve the right, at any time, to substitute any Prize with one or more prizes (other than a cash alternative) of substantially equivalent value. We may do this, in particular, if it is impractical or unduly costly to deliver a particular Prize to the Winner's geographical location.
- 10.2 Prizes will be drawn at random and, provided all players must be Qualifying Players, no favouritism will be shown in terms of gender, age, geographic location, length of time as a Qualifying Player, which of Our gaming channels or Platforms a Qualifying Player has used, or any other factor.
- 10.3 All Prizes will be drawn by the time or within the timeframe specified in the applicable Specific Promotional Terms and, unless otherwise indicated there, a cash Prize will be paid into the Account of the Winner. Where We arrange for a non-cash Prize to be delivered to You, the delivery may need to be signed for, but in all cases We reserve the right to require that a particular Prize is made available for collection only, including without limitation if such Prize is impractical or unduly costly to deliver. In the case of a non-cash Prize, We will make all reasonable attempts to contact the Winner using his/her Account contact details, but if We have not been able to make contact with the Winner within thirty (30) days of the Prize being won, We reserve the right to draw another Winner in place of the original Winner or to forfeit the Prize altogether without liability to the Winner.
- 10.4 We reserve the right not to award a Prize or to seek the return of any Prize awarded in the event that the Winner is not entitled to receive such Prize in accordance with applicable law (provided always that the Winner is solely responsible for ensuring that s/he is entitled to receive any Prize) or if We have cause to disqualify the Winner in accordance with section 6.3.
- 10.5 If You are competing in a contest, league or tournament and are unable, for any reason whatsoever, or choose not to progress to the next round after qualifying to do so, You will forfeit Your place and will not be eligible to receive any Prize to be awarded for the next or any subsequent round or the final Prize.
- 10.6 Any entitlement to receive a Prize is non-transferable.
- 10.7 The Winner is solely responsible for the payment of any applicable tax in relation to the relevant Prize and for any costs associated with the Prize or its use, including without limitation the cost of complying with any requirements of applicable local law. Examples of such associated costs include, but are not limited to, if the Prize consists of a motor vehicle, in relation to vehicle registration, motor insurance and driving licence or, if the Prize consists of foreign travel, in relation to passport, visa and travel insurance requirements or, in relation to Prizes that are location-specific (for example, an event, activity or holiday), the cost of travel to and from the relevant location (unless the Prize is expressed to include travel or consists of a flight, train journey or sea voyage, in which case the Winner is responsible for travel to and from the point of embarkation).
- 10.8 Where a Prize consists of an event, activity, holiday or the performance of a service, the Winner is solely responsible for complying with any booking or other conditions or instructions of the relevant third party provider or organiser and must be able to comply with any restrictions as to dates and times in relation to the Prize (which may not be re-scheduled) and any other eligibility restrictions imposed by the relevant third party provider or organiser. The contract in relation to any such event, activity, holiday or service will be directly between the Winner and the relevant third party provider or organiser and We will not be a party to that contract or have any liability in relation to its performance or non-performance, which shall be the sole responsibility of the relevant third party provider or organiser. We will not provide any form of insurance, including without limitation any public liability or cancellation insurance, in respect of any Prize consisting of an event, activity, holiday or service.
- 10.9 Where, in relation to any Prize, We make use of any third party name or trademark, these are proprietary to the relevant third party. No licence, affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement is claimed or should be inferred from the use of these names or trademarks or the use of any photograph of a Prize. Any photograph used to promote a Prize is for illustrative purposes only and the actual Prize may differ from the item shown in the photograph, including without limitation as to make, model, specification, colour, finish, packaging and other features.
- 10.10 Our offering of a particular Prize implies no affiliation on Our part with or sponsorship or endorsement of the relevant third party manufacturer, supplier, provider or organiser.
- 10.11 The Winner is solely responsible for all use made of the Prize. Except as expressly provided in these Standard Promotional Terms, no representations, warranties, conditions or other terms are made, given or accepted by Us and no other terms shall apply, as between Us and any person, in relation to any Prize, including without limitation any terms as to suitability, reliability, satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose, or any other implied terms, all of which We exclude to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- 11.1 In respect of any prize draw, Winners will be drawn at random from all entries correctly submitted (the details of the process used are set out in Clause 11.2 below (the "Draw Process")) and, provided all players are Qualifying Players, no favouritism will be shown in terms of gender, age, geographic location, length of time as a Qualifying Player, which of Our gaming channels or Platforms a Qualifying Player has used, or any other factor.
- 11.2 The Draw Process is as follows:
- (a) Each entry validly submitted by every Qualifying Player into a prize draw will be randomly sorted in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and allocated a random unique ticket number, starting from number 1 up to the total number of entries for the prize draw in question (each a "Unique ID");
- (b) The random number generator function in Microsoft Excel shall be used to determine the winning Unique ID numbers corresponding to the number of Winners to be drawn for the prize draw in question.
Publicity and intellectual property
- 12.1 By participating in any Promotion in which You win a Prize or which takes the form of a contest, league or tournament in which You successfully progress to a second or subsequent round, You agree to co-operate in all advertising, marketing and publicity material and activities We may, at Our expense, produce or arrange. You also agree if requested (a) to wear any branded clothing or attire We may provide; and (b) to sign, if requested, an irrevocable release form allowing Us, without any compensation being payable, to use Your name, photograph, likeness, details of the country and/or city where You live, any comments made by or attributed to You, and to incorporate any such information and any audio/visual recording or broadcast for such promotional purposes, in any media, throughout the world.
- 12.2 Where You participate in any event which We host or arrange in connection with a Promotion, You agree not to make use of any third party branding or advertising for any organisation which We consider to be Our competitor, including without limitation any branding or advertising for any other gaming company, and You agree not to conduct yourself in a manner that might, in Our reasonable opinion, bring us, any of Our affiliates or any of Our or their respective brands into disrepute. In the event of any breach of this requirement, We reserve the right not to award a Prize or to seek the return of any Prize awarded.
- 12.3 With respect to any submission or entry You make in the course of participating in any Promotion, You warrant that the relevant material will be all Your own original work and will not infringe on the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person. You agree to assign all rights (including intellectual property rights) in such material (and if moral rights exist, agree to waive such rights) and agree to execute all documents and to do any other things reasonably necessary to assure Our title to such material and to allow Us fully to use and exploit such material.
- 13.1 Where a sum of money is mentioned in any communication or advertising or other marketing material for any Promotion (Promotional Amount), and there is a requirement for such Promotional Amount to be converted from the advertised currency into Your Account currency, then this will be subject to the exchange rates offered by Us at the time of conversion. Please see Frequently Asked Questions or contact Our Contact for further details. You acknowledge and accept that foreign currency exchange rates can be subject to rapid change and that We therefore cannot be responsible for any changes in the exchange rate between the time of Your being offered to participate in the Promotion and the time of conversion.
- 14.1 Except that We do not exclude or limit Our liability for personal injury or death caused by Our negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that may not, by law, be limited or excluded, We accept no liability in relation to Your participation (or inability to participate) in any Promotion, including without limitation any use made by You of (or inability to use) any Prize, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- 14.2 If any Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including due to any technical problems or circumstances beyond Our control, We shall incur no liability and no bonus, payment or prize of any kind will be awarded.
Alteration and termination of Promotions; modification of the Rules
- 15.1 We reserve the right to alter, discontinue or terminate any Promotion, or any aspect of it, at any time, with or without notice, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if there has been any printing, production, distribution or other error in any Promotion Communication or on the Platform, or where there has been any error in the preparation for or conduct of any Promotion affecting the result of the Promotion or the number of participants or the value of claims.
- 15.2 The Rules may be modified by Us at any time by posting the modified terms on the relevant page(s) of the Platform. We recommend You revisit these Standard Promotional Terms regularly. By Your continued participation in the Promotion, You accept any such modified terms.
- 16.1 You may not assign or transfer any or all of Your rights or obligations under the Rules.
- 16.2 No third party shall have a right to enforce the Rules against Us.
- 16.3 Failure by Us to enforce a right under the Rules does not result in waiver of such right.
- 16.4 If any part of the Rules is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of the Rules shall be unaffected and shall remain in force.
- 16.5 Our determination and decision on all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Any dispute or situation not covered by the Rules will be resolved by Our management in a manner it deems to be the fairest to all concerned and, subject to the following section, that decision shall be final and binding on all players.
- 16.6 You and We agree that the laws of Spain apply to the Rules and that any dispute between You and Us arising out of or in connection with the Rules or any Promotion will only be dealt with by the courts of Spain.
- 16.7 If these Standard Promotional Terms or any applicable Specific Promotional Terms are translated into a language other than Spanish, then the Spanish version shall prevail where there is any inconsistency.