DineroMail Frequently Asked Questions
- What is DineroMail?
- How do I fund my account using DineroMail?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount I can deposit using DineroMail?
- How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
- Which currencies does DineroMail transact in?
- Are there any transaction fees associated with DineroMail deposits?
- Can I withdraw to DineroMail?
- Is it safe to use DineroMail?
1. What is DineroMail?
DineroMail is the most widely used electronic payment method in Latin America for purchases on the internet.
2. How do I fund my account using DineroMail?
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the DineroMail logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit'.
- The transaction details are now displayed, simply click 'Continue' to confirm.
- You will now be redirected to the DineroMail website where you are required to enter you email address and password to login to your account.
- Once logged on you are required to select the payment method you wish to complete the transaction with and click 'Continue'.
- To finish the transaction enter the information as requested by DineroMail to verify the transaction and click 'Continue' to complete.
- You will receive instant confirmation and you will be redirected back to the cashier.
3. What is the minimum and maximum amount I can deposit using DineroMail?
The minimum deposit amount is 25.00 USD equivalent. There is no maximum limit you can deposit via DineroMail.
4. How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
The money will be transferred to your account instantly.
5. Which currencies does DineroMail transact in?
DineroMail transacts in BRL, CLP, MXN only.
6. Are there any transaction fees associated with DineroMail deposits?
We do not charge any fees for DineroMail deposits.
7. Can I withdraw to DineroMail?
DineroMail is currently only available as a deposit option.
8. Is it safe to use DineroMail?
Absolutely! With DineroMail, you can make totally secure online transactions.