Qiwi Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Qiwi?
- Where can I get a QIWI virtual VISA card?
- How do I fund my account using Qiwi?
- Are there any transaction fees associated with Qiwi deposits?
- How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
- Can I withdraw to Qiwi?
- Is it safe to use Qiwi?
- Which currencies does Qiwi transact in?
1. What is Qiwi?
QIWI is a prepaid rechargeable VISA virtual card that can be used to make secure payments online.
The QIWI VISA Virtual card is registered by VISA Inc. as a VISA Classic, so you can use QIWI VISA Virtual cards to pay anywhere around the world where VISA Classic is accepted.
For more information please visit QIWI VISA Virtual at http://www.visa.1pb.ru.
2. Where can I get a QIWI virtual VISA card?
- Through the QIWI payment terminal. For instructions: http://visa.1pb.ru/instructions.html
- Through «QIWI Purse» service: http://www.QIWI.ru/
- With the subscriber's account balance at Beeline: http://www.beeline.ru/index.wbp?
Once your payment is complete, and the funds are loaded to your virtual card the details are instantly sent to you via SMS so, you can start using your card online immediately. Please note that QIWI VISA Virtual cards are only valid for 3 months.
3. How do I fund my account using Qiwi?
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the Qiwi logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit'.
- Enter your deposit amount, Bonus Code (if applicable), QIWI card number, expiry date & CVV2 code then click 'Deposit'.
- You will receive an instant confirmation indicating the status of your deposit transaction.
For successful deposits the update to your account balance should not take more than a couple of minutes. If your balance has not updated after two minutes, you may need to log out and back in to your account.
4. Are there any transaction fees associated with Qiwi deposits?
We do not charge a fee for QIWI deposits.
However there may be fees charged by QIWI, please visit http://visa.1pb.ru/instructions.html for further details.
Your card's balance and transactions statement is available any time at http://www.visa.1pb.ru.
5. How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
The money will be transferred to your account instantly.
6. Can I withdraw to Qiwi?
Qiwi is currently only available as a deposit option.
7. Is it safe to use Qiwi?
Yes.All cashier transactions are processed adhering to Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance standards for data security, using a 128-bit encryption that ensures the safety and security of the data transmitted. This state-of-the-art protection is the same technology used by major banks and financial institutions all over the world.
8. Which currencies does Qiwi transact in?
Qiwi transacts in EUR, USD only.